Weight loss/Healthy bodies take lifetime effort not fad diet

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• elfstone

3 years ago

hi i am new on this community and i am planning to start juicing on 1st of november i am thinking of juice fasting for 30 days.i have 44lbs to lose. it will be my first reboot. I need suggestion on how i should start please give me tips .

• Icandothis

4 years ago

Down 11 LBS! So slow took me almost two months, but I have to take it slow, give up my addictions to garbage is hard for me. Arbys constantly calling me.

• Icandothis

4 years ago

Trudy_uri, never doubt yourself, you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. I try everyday, if I have a bad day, then the next day is a new start.

• RubyMarie

4 years ago

Just wanted to say a quick hello- I'm new here and new to juicing! Two weeks ago I saw Joe's first video, not even sure how I came across it but glad I watched it. I bought my juicer online so the week before it arrived I started eating less, more healthy meals and foods (cut out snacking and crap foods) and massively increased my water intake. This week was my first week of juicing, currently i'm juicing throughout the day then having a meal at night. So far I'm down 7 lbs which is great! My goal is to lose 20lbs. For me accountability and support is huge in sticking with things so I hope to be on here often to check in.

• April

4 years ago

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope all are well and making very tasty juices.. This is a journey for each of us and I'm glad I don't have to do it alone..

Ya'll have a Blessed and Juicy day!!

• April

4 years ago

Hello all.

Yes I need this..... I have been on the juice for exactly 1 week and I have lost weight, But old habits came into play again. I am still very proud of myself for losing but I know I could of lost more if I was completely faithful. Lesson learned,, We can do this, And I'm going to need a little support..

• Icandothis

4 years ago

April, I understand your pain. I too have fallen off the wagon and jumped back on. I try not to punish myself. It is hard for me as I have a family and the kid and husband are not on this juice plan. Weekends are especially hard, b-day parties and pizza night. I just juice all meals I can and enjoy a meal or b-day cake as it comes my way. This is a lifestyle change for me, not just a diet. So the weight will come off not as fast as I'd hoped, but as I stated, I keep reminding myself this is not a diet, but a lifestyle that I need to adopt.

• Blueskies

4 years ago

ok if I join? I've tried juicing loads of times but always give up after a couple of days. I've lots of weight to lose and health to gain but the cravings have beaten me every time! Help!

• Icandothis

4 years ago

Welcome Blueskies. I feel your pain, I did the 15 day reboot, the first week was easy, then I faultered. I have readjusted my attitude. I have 70 lbs to lose along with chronic congestion, and migraines. I aim to juice and succeed most days, but if I want a grilled cheese I make myself a grilled cheese. I feel I need to find a way to maintain once I lose the weight. So if I can juice most of my meals per day and have one meal eaten then I feel ok. I am adding more exercise to my days and that helps with the weight loss. Maybe my choice is wrong, but this is a journey and you have to find a way to make it work for you for the long term success.

• Trudy_uri

4 years ago

I thought something was wrong with me for failing and giving in but support will help us to beat the cravings and the urge to give in.

• DanMiller BettyRae

4 years ago

This video gives you the WHY of weight gain after a reboot -- its not our fault, our brains are addicted to the dopamine rush from processed foods and junk food and oily, fatty, salty and sugary animal-based products.

=

=

• Kmrdc

4 years ago

Well today is day 8! Current Weight: 245.8 (down from 255.6).

My official week one weigh in has me down 10 pounds!!! There aren't enough exclamation points to express how fired up I am about that loss. I took a few liberties this weekend, eating a traditional pescetarian diet including sugar for Valentine's day dinner and brunch the following day. I drank some cold pressed juices for my other meals those days, which I picked up from the store.

Surprisingly, It was easy to start juicing again because I could see the difference in how I felt when I had "normal" food. I ate no meat, just a few shrimp, but the pasta and dairy left me feeling heavy and overly full. I didn't finish any of my food at dinner Valentines day, but I STILL felt sick. It was eye opening. I won't lie and say the food wasn't good, but it made me feel sort of icky you know...

Today I got back to juicing and vegan plant based foods. I made a big batch of mean green for breakfast and my snack. I used kiku apples (had never heard of them before) since the Granny Smiths were too pricey at Whole Paycheck (aka Whole Foods). They are soooo much sweeter than Granny smiths. I love it though. I also didn't use lemon because sometime the acid is just too much for my stomach. I think this may be favorite batch of Mean Green so far. For lunch I had a big Aisian slaw salad with tangerine slices, cabbage, almonds, cilantro and celery. Snack was left over beans from the Mexican place the office ordered from on Friday because I had already cosnumed all of my juice for the day. Yum!

• Annie

4 years ago

Day 5 and keeping strong ;D

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.