Thank you, JOE!

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• DanMiller BettyRae

4 years ago

Thanks Joe for stopping in and re-visiting Vegas. It was wonderful to see sooooo many enthusiastic Reboot Juicers at Joe's Book signing June 1st, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV. What a motivating and inspiring evening. Joe was very generous with his time and graciously greeted everyone with a personalized moment, signing and photo op. Check out his new book #FULLY CHARGED and learn Joe's 7 Keys to Weight Loss, Staying Healthy & Thriving.

Watch this video for some special Fan moments and 'behind the scenes' of Joe's Las Vegas post "Gettin Lucky in Vegas" with Michelle Johnson, that he spontaneously posted on his Facebook thread. We were filming for ourselves and a few folks we had gotten talking to, and a few others from the Las Vegas RebootJuicers Meet-up group and was able to catch the special moment.

Enjoy a snippet of time with Joe Cross and RebootJuicing SuperFans. Be sure to see Joe when he is near you -- it will be memorable and well worth the trip. Relax & Enjoy - Eat & Drink Plants ;)

• Angie

4 years ago

So wish I could have been there! When is Joe coming to Japan?

• DanMiller BettyRae

4 years ago

So excited! We are going to see Joe today June 1st, 7:00pm - YIPPEE!!!!

Barnes & Noble 2191 N Rainbow Blvd LAS VEGAS, NV

Join us.....We will have our name badges on, so be sure to find us and introduce yourself. We will be meeting up with a small group of Vegas Reboot Juicers for a personal introduction to our Mentor & Inspiring Motivator Joe Cross - so lettuce all turnip the volume and show our support of Joe and Reboot Juicing. See you there!

Relax and Enjoy - Eat and Drink Plants

Healthy Regards,

Dan Miller & Betty Rae -- Reboot Ambassadors

- See more at: http://community.rebootwithjoe.com/groups/view/co...
  • Angie

4 years ago

Just dropped in to say hello to everyone. Hope you are well!!

• TC

4 years ago

Day 2 - 2015!

• TC

4 years ago
  • TC

4 years ago

Day 1 (again)

• Howzit70

4 years ago

Terry-Cat I'm an expert on alcoholism. I came by my education legitimately. I'm an ancestor of the Irish virus. Most of my family were either alcoholics or married alcoholics with few exceptions. My baby brother has Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome from a lifetime of alcohol abuse. he was the COO of a major corp and now cannot hold down any job. Thankfully he is fanatically secure and has a loving wife. I've been sober for 38 years. How? Only one solution for me AA. Alcoholism is a mental disease coupled with an alergy of the body. You're right re FSND 2 btw. The first doc promised the exciting magic bullet, the second doc brought us back to reality -- moderation, or as my dear mom used to say, don't eat so much. Moderation: what is that?

Howzit

• TC

4 years ago

G'Day ALL!

My name is Terry (TerryCat for those that love me dearly) ... I am a huge fan and friend of Maxine that started this group. Hopefully she will not mind if I "plug" a new Reboot With Joe Group... It is for VIDEO diaries and messages of support for fellow Rebooters. So please, do not be shy... Upload your deepest, darkest thoughts... We are all in this together :)

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

Day 57 & we're going strong. We have eaten, we went to a Wedding Nov 22 '14 & we ate at the reception as would offend the family if I didn't. Christmas Day & Boxing Day fresh meats & salads we on the menu. My family cared that Nick & I were on a diet. They said so this year we are having a healthy Christmas... so good of them, I thank them all for their support, respect, love and care for us both. We are still enjoying our juices, I have all the books and yet we still haven't tried every single one as yet. We are mixing it up, we're eating a rainbow. Gazpacho is my man, Nick's favourite & I also add 2 large red chillies to the juice, one with the seeds, one without... yum yum! My favourite is a simple one... Carrot Apple & Ginger, it's just so refreshing. We are loving how healthy we have become, how asthma has completely gone for my man Nick & how we are feeling within... proud and supported. We are there for each other and we encourage and compliment each other every single day. We are the rock for the other, we're right there if one has any weak moments. We remind ourselves of the goal, the progress we have made so far, the health benifits, where we are headed and what it is "WE WANT FOR OURSELVES". I have not had a real lot of repsonse to any of my posts since joining the community but post now & then all the same. I feel very supported on the Facebook Page Reboot Australia they're an active lovely positive bunch of rebooter's <3 I do hope that by the posting of our journeys success and happiness, due to all our hard work and effort, that others will feel compelled to keep going and forfill their own goals and dreams. Nick is in a wheelchair so we can't weigh him but we measure by how many times I have to tighten his seat belts ;) I have lost 14.3 kg 31.53 lbs. We like to concentrate more on our journey than our numbers ;) We keep positive and support each other every single day as we know that we have changed our lives for the better. We (and you will too) experience much happiness due to the health changes that have occured because we are now looking after ourselves completely and whole-heartedly. I wish you all well and here's to a successful Reboot with Joe... Juice On!!! :D <3 You can do it ;)

• Eeyore

4 years ago

• LindaE

4 years ago

Day two going well. One juice left for the rest of the work day. One in the fridge at home. I'll make more tonight!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.