40 day reboot - No more excuses

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• angelycar

4 years ago

Hi Ecolin, congs on the 30 days in,great to see u r still keeping on,60 days seem so near,am sure ul go all the way.

Still haven't weighed myself,hope am still losing,should be at day 40 now but i had about 6 cheat days in between so il count that i have actually done about 34 days of only juicing,will keep going even when i have a slip up here or there (no slip up the last couple of days tho) so am really feeling good about that.

Planning to shop for size 10 clothes for xmas,fingers crossed that il fit into them by then :)

Have a great week everyone...

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Where is SuesBlues? Where is Chris? How are you all doing?

• redroses

4 years ago

Was just wondering the same thing. I hope all is well.

• Chris B

4 years ago

Still here Ecollin, just been a very busy week adapting to a new job I started on Monday, but still hanging in there.

• Juiceinator

4 years ago

Happy Monday. Down to 170, total lost 5 pounds since restarting, hope everyone is doing great.

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Hello! Ok, 4 weeks done!!!! I am happy to report I have lost another 4 lbs this week,that brings my total loss to 23lbs in 28 days, not too bad, I have also lost 3.5 inches off the waist as well. Feeling great, I have no doubt that I will make it to the 60 days, the cravings aren't really getting to me now and if I do get one (which is rarely now) I can tell myself "you have been going for almost 30 days, do you really want to ruin it now?" and I move on from that thought. Anyways, glad to see all the posts this morning, glad to see the plans. The key is just to keep going, keep trying, the only failure is to stop trying, that's the truth!!!

• ShariJordan

4 years ago

Hi guys. I am back. My hubby came home and I kinda fell of the wagon so to speak. Although I was eating I wasn't eating that bad but then I noticed that I started to fall back into my bad eating habits. I also noticed that I am sleeping like crap again. I tried to do the juicing and cook vegan for him but I didn't realize how hard it was going to be. I go to work and then I come home from working 8 hours to spend another 2-3 in the kitchen! So..we decided that we both are going to do the juice fast. We are doing a 10 day fast to see how that goes. We are on day 2 so far. It's going well but my goodness...I didn't realize how much produce we will consume juicing for 2, lol. I am a juicing maniac now, lol. It will be good to see how 10 days go and maybe then continue on for 10 more. I think, for me, committing to the 60 days seemed like a huge task but when I break it down into 10 day increments, it doesn't seem so daunting a task. I hope everyone is doing well. Happy Monday!

• Leslie

4 years ago

Hi Shari. I'm with you on smaller goals. It seems overwhelming to me otherwise.

• Leslie

4 years ago

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having (had) a great Monday! My initial plan was to do a 15 day classic reboot, which for the most part I did. Before I started, I was not sure if I would like the juices or how my body would react. Surprisingly, I really enjoy the taste of the juice. It tasted even better when I figured out I could substitute zucchini for nasty gross celery! :-) I did lose 15 pounds, even though I never completely gave up wine and sunflower seeds.

I started my initial reboot on the same day as this group and when I was finished, I started eating normal foods again in combination with juices. Honestly, I can say that I physically felt better on the juice than I do eating regular foods. Now that I have tried out the juicing world and know that it works for me, I am jumping back on the juice wagon!

I know myself well enough that saying I will do it for 30 days will not work. I need smaller more easily obtainable goals. Since the 15 days was doable, albeit challenging, I am going to embark on another 15 day adventure, starting today! This group was an integral part of my being able to survive my first reboot. Thank you all for the support and encouragement.

My initial 15 day plan started with 5 days of clean eating mixed with juices and smoothies. This time I am going to have some of the clean eating the first 5 day but mainly drink juice. The remaining 10 days will be straight juice. The first little goal that I have is to weigh 168. That will officially take me out of the overweight category and drop me into the normal range (I started at the lower end of obese). That means I need to lose approximately 15 pounds over the next 15 days. I can do it! My final goal will be an additional 15 pounds.

If you are reading this and have just started or have started but fallen off the juice wagon, know that every day is a new day. For me 15 days and 15 pounds seems to be an obtainable goal. Do not compare yourself to me, anyone else in this group, or the people you know in real life. Maybe you can have a 60 day plan and stick to it or maybe you do it simply surviving one day at a time. Remember, the past is the past. The mistakes and bad choices that we have made cannot be changed. Life happens, you either let it control you or you control how you react to it. Today is your day, claim it and embrace it for what it is, the start of the rest of your life. Move forward my friends, move forward!

Les

• redroses

4 years ago

Good Morning - spent the weekend getting things back in order. After vacation clean, laundry, laundry and grocery shopping. Weighed in this morning and no weight gain. Happy Happy dance!!! Want to make a public promise to myself - continue the daily walks. Well I have to turn on the work computer and get things going. Will check in later. Everyone have a wonderful day.

• ecollin479

4 years ago

been quite on here the past couple days, hope all is well. Day 28, four weeks down!!!! Looking forward to the halfway mark and I'll take some pictures and measurements. Look forward to seeing everyone's updates after the weekend!

• Titi C

4 years ago

Good morning everyone! Its nice to see that all of you are excited juicing! Good luck to all :)

• ecollin479

4 years ago

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.