40 day reboot - No more excuses

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Chris B

4 years ago

I'm back again, this time for good. Sorry for neglecting the group over the last few weeks, a lot of personal changes have taken place with my work which took away my focus and time from here. Not anymore. There is still six weeks to go, so going to start over and at least try and reach my target goal of 15 stone, or I will be extremely disappointed in myself.

I am so happy to see some of you still working hard on here and I commend you. Will be posting again more regularly from now on, hope to get the group back on track.

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Hey everyone, kind of a lonely place here, hopefully some people will be encouraged to jump back in. I fail down numerous times before getting it going so don't give up!!! Well, I had another good week, down another 4 pounds to put my total so far at 31 lbs, another .5 inch off the waist to bring my total waist loss to 5 inches. I am in day 43 so getting close to the finish line and I look forward to enjoying every bit of the flavor in my vegan whole food and I think after juicing and how alive my taste buds are, I shouldn't need to use much salt, I was bad about salt, better than I used to be but still used too much. Anyways, just thought I would check in, hope to hear from some people and hope all is well!!!!!!!!

• Chris B

4 years ago

Ecollin, really sorry for not being in touch, great to see that the pounds are still falling off you, you have been absolutely fantastic on here. I'm here for you again if you need any support pal

• Suesblues

4 years ago

hello y'all. checking in

I'm easing back into it mentally; re-organized my responsibilities to put the big picture into view.. Routine is extremely important to me - an efficient well-rounded routine ...if I'm to accomplish anything and avoid doing a half-job Charlie

so this past week I juiced in the a.m. and ate at night.. almost used up this week's farm delivery... then thru this weekend I'm juicing and eating veggies & soup.. finally I anticipate my mind will be about face to march to 100% juicing..

yesterday, while dreading that the scale would have showed 175, I weighed myself and was surprised to see I'm 165.. so I guess, when one drastically goes from purely juicing to eating now and again, that what used to be a normal healthy dinner can seem like a Henry the Eighth meal...

is something in the air ..something going on with us rebooters now? seems I've read an unordinary number of posts from folks who are struggling or have fallen off the wagon..for a variety of reasons

my time is a bit more freed up now to spend some time on the forum.. still perhaps it would behoove me to add that activity to my list of "things to do in moderation".. lest my Life to-do list fattens up and crowds out my juicing routine again..

I will now watch Eric's video and then be off.. until next week..

btw...it's very important that we never Never NEVER put ourselves down for being off a few beats or failing at the routine of being healthy.. defeats the purpose.. our aim is true and that's more than the half of it..

• ecollin479

4 years ago
  • Chris B

4 years ago

My god Ecollin, you have completely transformed yourself since I last seen your last blog a few weeks ago, you must be feeling good about things!

• Blue65

4 years ago

Hi guys….it's been awhile since I've posted….kind of fell of the juicing wagon :( I did accomplish my 10-day juice fast with great success…it's amazing how much better I felt so I'm going to start incorporating 1-2 juices a day for a week and then juice only for 10-15 days. I'll see if I can juice only until Thanksgiving. Hope everyone is doing well with their journey.

• wendyannm

4 years ago

Hello everyone. I have been checking in, but I thought it best for me to not comment about my experiment this week until I completed it. I had introduced meat which was the last food group to start me on my new "healthy whole food" life style. Well, didn't work out so well. Although I am limiting the meat and dairy to my meals, I stopped the juice for a week. After 5 days of missing my daily 16 oz. hit of fresh beet, carrot, kale (or spinach), celery, and apple juice, my arthritis is back full force. Starting over tomorrow with 2 meals of juice and vegetarian dinner for the next week. I have maintained the original weight loss the first week but still did not lose anymore. I only hope that this juicing again will tame this arthritis again. I guess we will see what happens in a week. Happy juicing!

• tortoise not hare

4 years ago

Interested to see this unfold. Keep posting!x

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

I sure hope so Wendy ;) best of luck to you, I suffer from sciaric pain & hoping too that juicing will decrease my pain level if not take it away completely... finger's crossed :D

• Suesblues

4 years ago

hi Eric Chris & all, here I am.. hello

I haven't allowed myself more than 5-min / day this past week to be on the forum.

other things this past week stole my undivided attention and time away from juicing.. along with my enjoyment of it - two necessities that I require without exception, to juice.. my first rule to myself is that I refuse to force myself to juice which would put a scowl on my face and a heavy damper on any enthusiasm.. and before you know it... fuhgeddaboudit

so needless to say it was intentional that I opted out this past week..

I interpret new money coming in as a positive reap from the happy sowing of juicing! and today reading some posts I see that many have been busy reaping a bit lately.. so there you go :)

a sudden small but important project came to me to be completed in time ...and not to sound geriatric but, while I worked my upper back was a constant big owwie giving me a headache and fever.. so I just said screw it! ... I can't enjoy juicing.. and enjoyed eating..

I do apologize that I haven't been around to pom pom, except in spirit.. but I need to take care of Miss No. One first and foremost. I know my limits

I can now start juicing again tomorrow, Sun 11/02, but can't be on the forum much next week..again... except to say.. hey ! just do the best you can without being miserable whatsoever, and sooner or later, it will turn out just FINE!

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Haven't forgotten about everyone, just been a rough few days with the sore in the mouth and hitting the mid way blues I guess but feeling strong again tonight. Sore is finally about healed, and for anyone looking to heal a canker sore quick while on the juice, I picked up some 500mg Lysine and it began to heal by that night after lingering for a week so I would say it was pretty helpful!!! I will try to post a video by tomorrow!!! Sure am missing some of my regulars that I haven't heard from in a few days, hope all is well!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Titi C

4 years ago

Good to see that you are innto it! Thats good! Congrats on your new job/project! Miss you all!!!

• Chris B

4 years ago

hello group, sorry I have neglected you all this week, just started a new job contract on Monday and have been learning a million and one new things that have have taken me away from the activity on here. Things have settled down now, so will be back on track with my diet and fitness regime, now I know what I doing!! Good to see you all sticking with it, some starting over again, there is still just under two months, so plenty of time to achieve personal targets. Keep on juicing

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.