40 day reboot - No more excuses

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• Chris B

4 years ago

If anyone is looking to restart their reboot in a few weeks time, then come on board and join this group. Roll on up.

• Deborah

4 years ago

Chris, I would recommend joining a guided reboot group so you have the support of a coach and nutritionist first time around. Of course, you can follow the free menus as well and do it on your own but I have found it very useful to be in a guided reboot group to have the support from a professional nutritionist and being with a group of people who are with you from day one. I have fasted before but following a different type of regime. First few days are the hardest. I'm on Day 19 now. I am in a 30 day group but because of my work and travel schedule, I may transition off the reboot a few days early because I won't be able to follow my organic juicing routine in the Asian cities I'm traveling to.

• Chris B

4 years ago

Yes Deborah, i will probably use the guided support as this is my first time. Is this the reason why my reboot tracker won't work? Because I need to subscribe?

• chippy

4 years ago
    One problem some of us have is not being able to afford a guided reboot, so a free support group like this is really great. People that are in a guided reboot can maybe give us some hints that are helping them! I had been hoping to join a guided reboot but it's not going to work out right now and I was wanting to get started, so joined this group today. I've been reading through all the posts and already it is so encouraging and helpful.
  • Suesblues

4 years ago

hello Chris B and thank you for the invite and for reading..

you'll certainly notice a drastic difference in your energy and state of health along the way.. and I do believe that the weight loss is swifter for men.. so you have a head start..

you must be a perfectionist.. from looking at your bravely posted photo, you look fine to me.. a little tweaking never hurts, but to hear you talk, you are like a Jackie Gleason..

having that outlook and drive should make this challenge easier for you to succeed at..while us softer souls pitter patter behind you..

i.e., as I am the turtle, I see you as the hare in this race.

• Chris B

4 years ago

Thank you for your kind words, even more motivated than ever to see this through, can't wait to get going. Never been compared to Jackie Gleason before, wasn't he the big deputy in Smokey and the Bandit! ha

• Chris B

4 years ago

22 DAYS AND COUNTING. It will soon be upon us, enjoying as much stuff as I can before I seriously knuckle down.

• Suesblues

4 years ago

you're welcome Chris.. and ..while you are counting down...

I'll be on my reboot-a-thon ... living vicariously through you..

• CrayfishYAY

4 years ago

I'm starting today. I won't go completely juice fast b/c I got some goodies from Whole Foods I need to eat.

• Chris B

4 years ago

no problem, let's us know how you are getting on

• Juiceinator

4 years ago

I'm on board, I'm going to Mexico in March, and don't want to feel embarrassed in my swimsuit among-st friends. So time to take charge of my life, love the saving the three c's Choices - Chances - Changes (You must make a choice to take a chance or you life will never change) Look forward to hearing everyone stories. Have a great weekend.

• Chris B

4 years ago

I'm off to Mexico too in December, doing this for the same reason, but also mainly because I have had enough of having low energy levels and being overweight for a long time. I'm glad your on board.

• Chris B

4 years ago

I've ordered my juicer, no turning back now, cost me a small fortune too, going to be worth every penny I feel!

• Deborah

4 years ago

I'm up for looking great by Christmas. I'm on Day 15 of a 30 day reboot now. Currently 65 Kilos (143 pounds). Would like to get down to somewhere between 55-57 kilos. (121-125 pounds) So I've got about 20 pounds to go. Weight loss has been slow going on the reboot for me so far. Know I need to exercise more to step it up and look and feel better. Don't know why but I haven't been motivated a lot to exercise. Working on that.

• Chris B

4 years ago

That's great news Deborah, glad your on board. As I am doing this from scratch in a few weeks, any tips on tasty smoothies, feedback on how you have done, etc, would be most appreciated. Looking forward to doing this with you. Chris

• Chris B

4 years ago

sounds like a great plan, look forward to doing this with you

• Amame215

4 years ago

I'm in the same boat, I will be starting for the first time on Sept 22nd until Dec 15th which is also my deadline. I'm going back home to see my family for the holidays. Let's do this together and bring in the New Year right.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.