40 day reboot - No more excuses

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Yes Eeyore!!! I am in the last week (4 more days)!!! Thanksgiving here in the states is actually my last night, what a final test right, lol. Yes, I plan to juice the first two meals of the day and eat a light salad or something the first couple days and then add in some heavier stuff likes beans and nuts. And then my permanent plan is to continue to juice for breakfast and then eat raw for lunch and one cooked meal a day for dinner, all vegan diet. I actually ate close to this a couple years ago minus the juicing so now that I have dropped some weight and got a good momentum going it shouldn't be hard and food should taste amazing!!!

• Eeyore

4 years ago

ecolling479 not long to go now. What are you going to next? Do you have a post reboot plan? Chris B how are you getting on?

• Chris B

4 years ago

Ecollin, you have been absolutely fantastic doing this, great achievement, well done

• ecollin479

4 years ago

One week to go!!!! This day next week I will be finishing up my last day!!! So exciting, hard to believe its been that long, I just kept plugging away day after day and got here!!!! It really does get easier, I hope everyone will keep trying until they hit their goals!!!! I feel so much better than when I started and have lost a total of 36lbs so far!!!!

• Chris B

4 years ago

38 days to go, an awful lot of time to make a difference to ourselves. I have been a bit of a disappointment last few weeks, but am going to do something about it. Got juices pre made and fitness regime starts too. Watch this space

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

Hi Chris B, sounds to me your on a downer... don't be. I have tried many different diets from weight watcher's to chemist run smoothie approaches, starvation the 5/2 day diet, Gyn run with controled meals omg & many many more. Believe me "I HAVE NOT come across a diet that a person can loose so much weight so quickly. I am loosing on average the 500grams that the program says we will loose. On other progames I have lost that in a "week" NOT in a DAY. I think we are lucky to have found such a quick weight loss healthy program, I can't name all the diets I have tried but believe me this IS THE FASTEST ONE that I have ever done. Think of how fast your loosing weight comapred to other programs. Will be looking forward to hearing you when you have shifted your focus & are happyier within yourself. Your doing it, so your loosing weight so your going well, remeber that :D

• Chris B

4 years ago

Here's my juices for the week, still plenty of time to do this

• Stephanie

4 years ago

They look great, but that would probably only last me three days!

• Chris B

4 years ago

This is to last five days Stephanie, started it today,it was tough going, but got through it, looking forward to tomorrow, not!

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

The nutrients are dead after three (3) days, try not to juice n store for too long ChrisB. It does mention this information on the Reboot with Joe website also. The nutrients start to die once broken down i.e. juiced. will only last that three days okay :)

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Enjoyed a little green juice atop a nice snowy mountain today, really starting to feel all around healthy the past week, still got about 40 lbs to lose but really feeling strong and can't believe I have less than 2 weeks to go, day 49 of 60!!!!!!

• Chris B

4 years ago

Your looking good Ecollin

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

WOOT!!! ecollin479 wtg, you've been an inspiration. Love the photo's & am happy for you that all is going very well :) Congratulations... you must be so proud of yourself <3

• Chris B

4 years ago

I wasn't joking about coming back, watch this space tomorrow,

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Hey everyone, 2 weeks left to go out of my 60 days!!! Hard to believe!!! I want to tell everyone struggling or just starting again, it gets better, it gets hard before then but it does get better, anything you do long enough becomes habit, it can't stay super hard forever if you let go. I spent two weeks thinking I was going to go out and eat crap every night, I spent a week with a terrible mouth sore but I made it through it and now, although I look forward to having a clean bite to eat, I am not suffering, it is just a thought. I don't CRAVE food, I just would like it, there is a big difference. part of me wants to go past the 60 days for fear that once I eat I will begin to crave again but I will face that like I have faced this and set out how how much and what I can eat a day and not deviate from that and eventually that will become my norm as this has. Just some thoughts, hope everyoone is well!!!

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

So strong, I applause you :D Thats how I take each day & each challenge, I let it go :D Day 17 & going excellent <3

• angelycar

4 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Thumbs up Chris for choosing to start again,its never too late...

Ecollin,you are such an inspiration,loved your video and determination,you should be so proud of how far uve come...

Suesblues,wendy,firefighter...hw r all y'all doing?

The juicing has been up and down for me the last 2 weeks but am still keeping on,hit a couple of plateaus but i look better than i did 3 months ago so that's a big plus...

Have a great week everyone and keep on juicing :)

• wendyannm

4 years ago

Doing good angelcar. Kind of fell off the wagon again. I am going to psyche myself up to start again like Chris!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.