40 day reboot - No more excuses

Post On Group Wall

Group Wall

• camilleb

4 years ago

Amazing transformation

• ecollin479

4 years ago

For anyone that comes back to check here, I never did leave my before and after, here it is!

• Kim

4 years ago

Thank you for this post, Awesome !!!!!! :-)

• Chris B

4 years ago

Eric, I cannot believe what I'm seeing, you look absolutely fantastic, great job, I think I will come and join your group as clearly i'm the one that needs the motivation. Well done pal

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Come on over Chris, I am glad to see you!!! I hadn't seen you on in a minute so I referred someone over to the new group I created, hope that wasn't too forward of me. Yes, I was happy with the results, I am back to do my second reboot and shed the rest!!!!

• Chris B

4 years ago

Collin, whats the name of your new group

• ecollin479

4 years ago

"Juice your way to a new life in 2015"

• Suesblues

4 years ago

Just saying hi Chris B., that's all! just thought about you... RE Juicing: I know you are at least still thinking about giving this a try.. isn't it good to know that that's the half of it... ?

I find from experience that the other half of it, comes from being strongly spurred..but at the right time in the right place for each individual person..

your Christmas group last year caused and encouraged a chain reaction of positive changes in people's lives, including you.. whether they did one day or 60 days.. that's how I see it..

my 2 tuppence...

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

Day 57 & we're going strong. We have eaten, we went to a Wedding Nov 22 '14 & we ate at the reception as would offend the family if I didn't. Christmas Day & Boxing Day fresh meats & salads we on the menu. My family cared that Nick & I were on a diet. They said so this year we are having a healthy Christmas... so good of them, I thank them all for their support, respect, love and care for us both. We are still enjoying our juices, I have all the books and yet we still haven't tried every single one as yet. We are mixing it up, we're eating a rainbow. Gazpacho is my man, Nick's favourite & I also add 2 large red chillies to the juice, one with the seeds, one without... yum yum! My favourite is a simple one... Carrot Apple & Ginger, it's just so refreshing. We are loving how healthy we have become, how asthma has completely gone for my man Nick & how we are feeling within... proud and supported. We are there for each other and we encourage and compliment each other every single day. We are the rock for the other, we're right there if one has any weak moments. We remind ourselves of the goal, the progress we have made so far, the health benifits, where we are headed and what it is "WE WANT FOR OURSELVES". I have not had a real lot of repsonse to any of my posts since joining the community but post now & then all the same. I feel very supported on the Facebook Page Reboot Australia they're an active lovely positive bunch of rebooter's <3 I do hope that by the posting of our journeys success and happiness, due to all our hard work and effort, that others will feel compelled to keep going and forfill their own goals and dreams. Nick is in a wheelchair so we can't weigh him but we measure by how many times I have to tighten his seat belts ;) I have lost 14.3 kg 31.53 lbs. We like to concentrate more on our journey than our numbers ;) We keep positive and support each other every single day as we know that we have changed our lives for the better. We (and you will too) experience much happiness due to the health changes that have occured because we are now looking after ourselves completely and whole-heartedly. I wish you all well and here's to a successful Reboot with Joe... Juice On!!! :D <3 You can do it ;)

• Suesblues

4 years ago

so far so good.. no signs of this reboot heading for disaster.. Officially Day 1 .. I'm high on collard greens right now..

how's the confidence level?

• Suesblues

4 years ago

Hi Chris.. that piggie is very cute. :D

I'm also in Eric's group and mainly in katiej's (28-day) group which starts today. If you click on my name you will find the links to those groups. I'm simplifying this fast as much as possible - and NO modifications; which lead me astray.

My first reboot here outside of a group and the 2nd with your group was very good experience for me.

You might like to share my mantra: "I could be thin by now!" Sounds kinda superficial, but it's really not.. it's just a fun way for me to be motivated to strictly juice. I find little motivation or fun in juicing to cure myself of physical ailments. Losing weight this way cures them anyway, so no need to dwell on them.. boring.

Then, when 60 days are completed, we will not only say "I am now thin," but all or most bodily ailments will simply vanish along with the chubby belly and we can also say "I am in good health!"

That's my schpiel! Thanks for the group!

• Suesblues

4 years ago

How you doin' Chris B? Any chance that you're going to do a juice fast until your birthday? Just wondering how you are.

I may never do the 60 days but I'll never give up trying..

• Chris B

4 years ago

Happy new year Sue, had a disaster with this diet last year, going to re-do it a bit more sensibly this time round.

• Stacy

4 years ago

Hey Chris - I joined this group very late last year, so I didn't participate much. But don't think of your journey last year as a disaster. You picked an incredibly difficult time of the year to try to do such a restrictive program. Dust yourself off, and apply what you learned. I found you to be incredibly motivating, and I know you will have excellent results!

• Aelfwine

4 years ago

Hi Folks, Well it's "Day 33", my partner Nick & I are going along fabulously!!! We're both loosing weight which has been a roller coaster ride as far as the figures go but has been a good overall number for the weeks. I did think that I would loose more than I have, so far in 33 days I've lost 9.7kg. Let me know folks please if that is a good number or not, as I don't get on here probably as often as I should. I did read on the website somewhere an exspected 500g a day was average. So well... I'm not getting those scores, but am stil happy to be acomplishing my goal to loose weight. My back has still been sore but I have been experiencing pain bouts less often which is fantastic. Nick has been loosing weight quite well, as he's in a wheelchair so we use a tape measure to track his progress ;) I have had to tighten his belt twice so far and it's nearly due for a third. We have been hungry at times, so have followed Joe's advice & we eat a leafy salad with a vinegarette most days along with our juices. I also need to take panadiene on my bad sciatica days so I eat 2 bananna's as 1 isn't enough to stop my tummy from feeling sick from the tablets. I have a bladder infection & am not sure why, will be drinking more water ;) I don't take anti-biotics and hope that the vitamins will fuel my body to fight it off. Well thats about all the news, we're going well, supporting each other & have more to do. Looking forward to meeting new folks... "please friend us" as not many have been chatting a lot when I do get on here. Would be great to find out if we are doing well (by average standards) on this diet, becomming healthy kick we're on. Blessings of Love & Light to You All <3 Over the Holiday period, remember... "love" is the best gift of all <3 :D

• Suesblues

4 years ago

Hi y'all. I sure miss you all .. so sorry to not have dropped a line but I was waiting to be in a overall consistently cheerful mood to do so..

I've been checking in, reading only a couple minutes per day.. (making up for all the lost time spent on this forum in the past ha ha!)

I too have wandered off onto a brambly path..and got lost & frazzled in the woods.. other survival demands stole the time and energy needed for my quiet time juicing ...knowing that a start-again-stop-again thing would happen if I tried to make juice daily..which is so dang annoying ...so I just plain quit. For a while, that is..

I gained 7 lbs (3kg).. not bad really.. but it feels like 17...(8kg) so I'm 167 now.

today and tomorrow are spoken for, so on December 8, Mon I'll be able to do this.. spirit & flesh willing and able.. fridge is stocked. I'm praying for no interruptions or invasion

So, Chris B! I imagine I understand how it's going for you.. a wrench keeps getting thrown in your spokes... I'm not sure you should be ever disappointed with yourself, though? that doesn't sound right to me... you have a lot of work responsibility.. I'm impressed with all you do.. we can't all hop in a Mercedes and tour cross country all expenses paid, with no cares and a support team, like Mr. Joe did.. ya know?

Juicing is a pleasure.. must be made with Love (say I)

Chris and whomever here.. let me know if you're feeling a fresh burst of enthusiasm these days.. and to give 30 days your best shot.. and will be able to pipe in every day or so here in the group.. as will I.

so how about until New Year's Day ...2015... then we will have a head start on our resolutions.. and can continue as we are able to in January..

also btw, in the Midwest Group here.. which is pretty much not too active... George V. presented a challenge to that group, that for every pound lost until Dec. 31 he will donate $1 to our fave charity.. so I'll accept that as an added motivator...

Eric I never doubted you could carry thru with 60 days.

We can all be glad for any effort we put into this.

what do you say, Chris?

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Well, 60 days completed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finished down 42 lbs and 6 inches!!!!! I will have pictures and a video in the next couple days, just want to enjoy my accomplishment a little before I compile the before and afters. Juice on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.