FAQ

Will juicing over hydrate you ?

FAQ

Posted by LisaTink128 on 1 year ago

Surely with all the juices and water consumed in a day would it not cause over hydration ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by carlosharris 4 months ago.

Replies To Will juicing over hydrate you ?

• Zootal

1 year ago

Our kidneys can remove up to 20 liters of water a day if we are healthy. If we drink more than that, we can die. If we have health problems and our kidneys are not working at 100%, then that amount of water drops.

On the average reboot we drink about 6-8 liters of liquid, less than half the amount required to cause over hydration. This is not at all dangerous if we are getting sufficient electrolytes. Juice has a lot of potassium and other minerals, but is deficient in sodium. Coconut water. for all the hype, is also deficient in sodium. All we really need to keep balanced is a good pinch of salt in our juice and a good multi-vitamin (and a few teaspoons of oil and a protein supplement).

For me, the biggest problem is having to pee every 30 minutes. For that reason alone I drink less than half as much liquid as "they" suggest we do. I simply cannot pee every 30 minutes, I work for a living, ride a bus, attend meetings, etc. At 8 liters a day, I have to pee every half hour, and don't get much sleep because I have to get up and pee all night long.

• LisaTink128

1 year ago

Thank you :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.