Reboot Newbies

When to start

Reboot Newbies

Posted by Katy32847 on 11 months ago

Hi, my husband and I have been wanting to start a reboot for months. The timing is just never right. It's pretty clear to me from the documentaries that the first 3 days are going to be rough. We are both so busy with work M-F, and activities every single weekend (stuff we can't get out of, like our daughter's gymnastic's competitions) that we've just been putting it off until the timing was right. We re-watched Fat Sick and Nearly Dead 2 tonight to re-gain some motivation, and I really want to get started! I'm looking at our schedule for basically the rest of the summer, and we don't have a single weekend where we don't have anything to do. I'm afraid of starting a reboot when we have so much going on, because I'm afraid we won't be able to stick to it. I'm also afraid that if we keep putting it off, we'll never do it. I'm ready for change NOW! So my question to you all is: Should we go ahead and start, despite our busy schedules, or wait until we can commit the time to the adjustment period (even though that might not be until the end of summer or later)?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by [...] 4 months ago.

Replies To When to start

Be the first to reply!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.