Free for All

Weight loss?

Free for All

Posted by Steph on 10 months ago

Hi, all. I was doing a 15 day program by the book hoping to lose close to 15 lbs. I’m not exactly sure where I started since my scale was broken, but I am not down anywhere near that and it’s now 19 days. I have been very disciplined. I hate to discourage people with this report, but if anyone has any suggestions I could use them. I plan to keep going until I have lost a decent amount. I am also not eliminating very frequently. All guidance appreciated. Thanks.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by ClareP 1 month ago.

Replies To Weight loss?

• Zootal

10 months ago

How much weight have you actually lost? Not everyone will shed weight that fast, and it is possible to do a 15 day juice fast/reboot and only loose five or six pounds.

Not having a BM very often is perfectly normal. Your body will accumulate fiber and pass it when it's good and ready to. Some of use pass small amounts every day, others only every two or three days.

Keep going! Even if you only loose a pound or three a week, you are doing great, so keep going!

• Steph

10 months ago

Thanks, Zootal, I finally have gotten down (at least 10lbs) to a point where I am enjoying definition in my body. I am on day 25. My body is now eliminating a whole lot! I could do this on and on. I just have a yearning when something smells good. Otherwise happy as a clam.

• Zootal

10 months ago

Great news! Keep going - the key to success is to endure and be consistent.

• Rodger_Byrd

1 month ago

Excellent results, keep up the good work and achieve your goal in terms of weight. For the time being, I do not have enough restraint and discipline to adhere to such a regime, even bowflex treadclimber I rarely use now.

• ClareP

1 month ago

When I did my last fast I found that I lost weight at about 1/2 pound a day when I stuck to it. I learned that metabolism differences (I have thyroid issues) and starting weight (the heavier, the faster initially) seem to matter a lot. I was disappointed with 1/2 lb a day when comparing, but in the long run it didn't matter-- it came off regularly and I felt better & better & had more energy. Hang in there- your body will do its own thing but if you sgick with it you'll get there.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.