Free for All

Vomiting

Free for All

Posted by Denise on 4 years ago

I am on day 2 & I have vomited several times today. I do not have the flu, I have been drinking my juice & water & hot water with lemon. But I am hungry & now all the juice I just drank has come up again, this is the 3rd time today. Maybe I should have 1 meal a day if this is going to happen. I'm really discouraged :(

This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Arvind098 8 months ago.

Replies To Vomiting

• GrandmaBartlett

4 years ago

I haven't done a reboot yet, but I can tell you that you might be like me....super sensitive! All I do is stop eating junk food and I have MAJOR detox symptoms....it can be discouraging...hopefully some others that have had this same experience will give you some good suggestions....I do remember reading in a book somewhere that sometimes it's good to eat a raw diet for a few days before a juice reboot....but I am definitely no expert!!! Whatever you decide to do....just keep working toward being healthy.

• Maggie

4 years ago

Denise, I sent you a message. Adding to GrandmaBartlett's comment (that name refers to your grandma, right?) I cannot juice Kale (love to eat it though). Also cannot eat leafy root vegi tops (carrots, beetroot etc). Please do drink LOTS of water as you will become dehydrated VERY quickly.

• GrandmaBartlett

4 years ago

Actually, I am the Grandma. I was extremely close to my husband's Grandmother, so it was kind of a family "AHA" moment when we got our first Grandchild a few years ago, and everyone said, "Hey, now YOU are Grandma Bartlett!!"....so it's true, but also a bit of a family joke.

• Maggie

4 years ago

Well you look great. You must have had your children at a very young age. Or your are just enjoying juicing dewiness

• Denise

4 years ago

Thanks for the tips. I'm starving. I've drank so much juice & water but I'm starving & shaky. I don't know if this juicibg is for me :(

• ForeverGreen

4 years ago

Hang in there!!

• smokeless joe

4 years ago

denise ... i am nearing the end of day 3 and the "starving" thing seems to be easing off. don't get me wrong, i would LOVE to eat something (anything !) but the body and mind learn to adapt to this.

• Denise

4 years ago

I'm on day four & have gotten sick again yesterday. I feel fine other than I'm so hungry I could eat the paint off the walls. This is not healthy for me to be this hungry. I drink lots of water & drink the coconut water & 5 juices a day but I go to bed hungry & wake up hungry. I've only lost 4 pounds, none yesterday. I think I'll be leaving this plan & looking else where for a better solution.

• Brandy

4 years ago

I'm a newbie just finishing Day 3. My question has to do with the preparation for the Reboot. Did you do the week lead in? You can find this on 10-day reboot and helps ease you into the juicing. I've made it this far and have the next 2 days off from work so I can concentrate on this plan - one of the main reasons I didn't give up after Day 1 when I felt like my stomach was eating itself. It is Sunday evening, I live in an apartment building and somebody is cooking something delicious - I'm drooling - but I have no desire to give up what I've gained so far. I hope if you do stop juicing that you'll start again with that pre-Reboot diet if you didn't already. Also try peppermint or ginger caffeine tea - it really helps me when my stomach is upset.

• CP in Vermont

4 years ago

The weight will come off in time and being hungry is part of any diet. Maybe lay off the green juices for a while and see if you stomach settles, are you adding ginger root to your juice as it can help to settle a stomach. Even if you ate 2 salads an day, juiced and had water then you would still be making progress so maybe you just jumped in to fast for you body. Good Luck

• Klnisha

4 years ago

Awww Denise, hang in there if you can. Maybe you went in too fast. Start again but only this time diet with food and with juice. Maybe you can build yourself up to an all juice diet or an actual REboost. The problem is likely that your body has gone MAD! If you're like me, you've been eating a certain way for many years and now that you've changed your diet so drastically, your body is throwing fits.

• Johanna

4 years ago

Denise,

Are you taking a multi vitamin? I found when I was not feeling well and not eating as much that taking my daily vitamin would make me sick to my stomach. If you are juicing, maybe there is not enough food in your stomach and vomiting is the result. I take the "gummy vitamins" - sugar free - for now (just starting and want to finish them up). If you are getting sick to your stomach, remember to drink a lot of fluids...either Pedialyte for electrolytes or I think celery is known for having a lot of electrolytes. Whichever fruit/veg is known for that, juice it. Hope you are better by now.

• diinman

4 years ago

Hope you feel better. Just started juicing today. Going to watch the movie again to keep motivated!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.