Group Reboots

Vegetable broth

Group Reboots

Posted by justlyn on 2 years ago

How much can I consume in a day?

Is it meant to replace a juice or behave like water in between juice?

I'm making my own using 4 cups pulp, 8-10 cups water, 1/2 tsp salt and spices. Cook 2 hours. Then strain into liquid only form.

Thanks in advance,

Lynda

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by justlyn 2 years ago.

Replies To Vegetable broth

• justlyn

2 years ago

Weird. I tried twice to post this to the Nutritionist and it came here to Group Reboots instead. *insert confused face here*

• DVDDIVA

2 years ago

Hi Justlyn. Have you gotten a reply from the nutritionist yet? I asked her a question yesterday. How is your reboot going ? Well I hope.Why not post some info. on your wall ? If you want a good laugh, take a look at what I posted on my wall yesterday. YIKES, stupid me. I am still struggling with smoking and sugar but I have reduced my coke consumption dramatically. Hope you have a great day.

• [...]

2 years ago

I am not a nutritionist but I have learned the hard way when fasting listen to your body it is smarter then you, as to what it needs. I would use Himalayan pink salt, it really is amazing. I would use Kale in the soup, garlic raw has amazing properties it kills bacteria in the stomach, just let is soak for a minute in the broth at the end of cooking and drain.You could add mushrooms and onions for health as well. Another not so tasty brew is powdered brewers yeast in fresh apple juice it is filled with B vitamins.

Edit | Delete your post
  • Zootal

2 years ago

The main reasons for broth is 1) broth is often relatively high in sodium, and juice is deficient in sodium, so we drink broth to make up for the sodium that juice doesn't have 2) It helps satisfy the hunger monster.

It is not a juice replacment, but is a supplement. I'm not sure what the limit, but I would guess you probaly don't more than 2-3 servings a day, and even that might be a bit much.

I second what ImageMaker said about pink Himalayan salt, I like to put a pinch of that in my juice instead of drinking broth.

• justlyn

2 years ago

@DVDDIVA no i wasn't able to post for some reason. Got my question answered in the meantime. Thanks :-)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.