Free for All

Total Newbie

Free for All

Posted by Mason on 11 months ago

Hello All,

I started my first reboot 4 days ago and I feel great as I had lost 11lbs. this morning since I started. I started at 333lbs. with no main health issues but just being very obese at 6'1" and 48 years of age.

I have a terrible diet of sodas, carbs (pasta, bread, rice), beer and mixed drinks. So I everything I read including his books, I just went cold turkey and started right into it with no transition period. I had no headaches, weakness, dizziness, serious hunger pangs other than the first evening where I am a night eater and ate 2 small apples and no food since other than the juices. I also drink or add pure coconut water which I don't know why I like it as I hate coconut taste - go figure on that one.

My concerns is how long can I do this as I am afraid I am going to crash really hard due to the major lack of calories in my previous diet and I do not want to go back to the old me. I am hoping by being here I can share and witness this new way of looking at what is important by way of nutrition.

As of right now I am drinking 4 - 18 oz glasses a day and feel great so far.

Thank you all for being involved a great resource of info and experience.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Soose 11 months ago.

Replies To Total Newbie

• Eric1775

11 months ago

Good job! Way to take action.

I am on day 2, myself. 6'4", 228lbs. I only had 3, 16oz glasses yesterday, and didn't feel so hot. I looked on here, and saw that Joe was having about 4-6 18-20oz glasses during his 60 day reboot. I'm not a doctor, but I you should consider upping it to 6 glasses. I did, today, and feel way better.

Be safe, and good luck! Keep posting on here.

• Hot Mess

11 months ago

Great work to you both! I am on day 2 here as well. We can do this!

• Eric1775

11 months ago

Let's do this! :)

• Hot Mess

11 months ago

Feel free to post on the Happy juicing 2018 :) group page! It looks like a great community of committed people on there. If you find other groups that I should join, definitely let me know. We need all of the support that we can get / offer. Have a great evening and speak soon!

• Soose

11 months ago

Thanks, Hot Mess. Welcome, Mason! We can do this!

[ Like Hot Mess, I've been trying to let people know where some of the active groups are since I had a hard time finding them when I came back... Here are some other group names. Try them out, many of the active members belong to several. You don't have to be in sync with anyone else's reboot. And it's helpful to hear from people who have been here longer. Sorry these aren't links - but I think you can find them from this. (Send me message if you need more help.) -- HTH, Soose ]

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.