FAQ

Taking juice to work

FAQ

Posted by MikeE on 1 year ago

So I'm planning on starting a 60 day reboot on Feb 12, one week away. I usually leave for work at 8 in the morning and don't get home until 6pm usually. Will drinking 12-16oz in the morning and then taking a 32oz thermos to work get me through the day? Does the juice stay OK to drink through the day? I remember when I would store smoothies, they kinda seperate and get gross.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by freedomtobe 11 months ago.

Replies To Taking juice to work

• Buckmaster

1 year ago

I take juice to work and keep it in the refrigerator. If you don't have a fridge then the thermos should work as long as its a good one. Just shake it before drinking!

• Alicat

1 year ago

Fill up your containers to the top. The less air the better. If I were you, I'd take 48 oz to work with you the first few days. Better to have more than not enough. My boyfriend only took 2 with him on day 2 and had a horrible day. The first few days your hunger feels out of control and it messes with your head. Good luck!!

• Pinky

1 year ago

So how‘d it go? I‘m currently on day 5, but so far I was off work. Tomorrow will be my first day juicing in the office.

• ronyip

1 year ago

I got the same question. I am on Day 1 and it's my first juice fast. I have taken with me a litre. Not sure if it's enough.

• Buckmaster

1 year ago

A litre should be enough for lunch. You can always drink more water to get through the day. If you are in doubt, bring a little extra juice.

• freedomtobe

11 months ago

I took 1.5 liter good air vacuum thermos, and my juice was cold from 7 am to 3pm. I drank a pint before I left, and 1.5 liter was enough until I got home at six thirty. Tomorrow though I will have a longer day, so I am thinking to take another smaller thermos I have also.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.