Group Reboots

Starting 11/15/13 - REALLY need buddies for support

Group Reboots

Posted by TheWilsons on 5 years ago

Hello! We are in search of some serious candidates for being a buddy to this couple that SO DESPERATELY needs to lose weight. We are barely in our 40s but feel like we are 80. We have been inspired by the FS&ND film, but after trying the fast in the past (21 days) and restarting multiple times since, we realize we NEED some folks to stay accountable to. Would you be willing to be that accountability partner for us? We are SO tired of being sick and tired - and we just might be nearly dead. Of course, we are here to be givers as well, and not just takers, so we will do our best to offer encouragement ourselves as we go. Thanks for your consideration of helping us get this done. We absolutely must get our health under control, and it is either now or never. Thanks! All the best to you all.

This topic contains 16400 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Leslie 1 day ago.

Replies To Starting 11/15/13 - REALLY need buddies for support

• janegray

5 years ago

Showman you have this!!!!!! Your associates will be stunned to see you!!!

I saw a friend who I'd hadn't seen since early fall . She commented on how I looked and without any comment from me she said," I wish I felt as good as you" . I must look like I feel good too . How right she is!

• shoman

5 years ago

Yes, I remember how bad I felt during most of the last meeting. Was hard to keep up with everyone. That will not be the case this trip.

I can thank all you buddies for that.

Zeke, good going. Glad to hear you are on track. You got this one in the bag.

• zeke8828

5 years ago

Thank You shoman! You too janegray.. I'm jumping for joy happy for you two and barely know you! Sure is inspiring to have two successful posts follow a just started juicing post! It's not my first time so like u said shoman .."you know what to do" and u weren't even talking to me!

Juice On and eat healthy!

zeke

• sci_girl

5 years ago

Hey juicing buddies~ so many of us have been kinda struggling with willpower and motivation lately. I just thought this was amazing and just goes to show you anything is possible when you set your mind to it. Please watch and Enjoy!!

http://paddyandnico.com/

• codycoco

5 years ago

That put tears in my eyes :).

• shoman

5 years ago

Thank you sci_girl. Yes, it seems like we are all on springs or something. Up/down, Up/down, Wish I could think of something to whip us all into shape.

I will say this. I've been on track today and just took the dog outside. It's georgous out tonight. Sun was setting, cool breeze, palm trees swaying and getting back on track just felt great. I felt very bad last night after eating bad foods at our friends dinner. I felt bad all day untill late after I had finished all three of my juices.

Tomorrow I've got an apt. to give a blood sample and then an analysis consolutation on Wednesday. I'm hoping that the numbers will again be good or even better.

We'll see.

It's now 8:30 PM here and this one is in the bag. I'm still hanging around for a while.

Hope to hear from gramtear, and everyone else but I know this is a busy time for most of you.

• RoyalsFan

5 years ago

I got right back on the juice today! I still feel full of salads and cones, but this too shall pass. Today is Day 1 of 40 days until my Birthday, June 1st.... No more salads for me! Who all is on 100% juice right now? How about for the next 10 days until May 1st, MAY DAY, MAY DAY,,, CAN YOU JUICE JUST UNTIL MAY DAY?????? SURE YOU CAN!

• codycoco

5 years ago

Yesterday, I didn't do very well and ate vegan cold cuts. Today, it's juice only.

• zeke8828

5 years ago

This site should start with 600 pages and go down to 0 like in weight ..it's adding pages instead of subtracting lbs...don't you know.

zeke

• gramtear2003

5 years ago

shoman!!!!!! I just read your post on page 204 and you make me really smile, real wide. That is so nice of you to say. Thank you so much. I know I have replied your INBOX message earlier but I just got to reading your post on here. So nice of you, I feel like am melting like butter being heated up. But I can't make any promises because even I just broke my own 21 day pure juice fast plan. And today would have been the end of that fast.

But thank you very much for being concern for my well being. I did drink 2 L of tap water for today already. And I walked for 30 minutes earlier this morning. But am having a pimple and the area with the pimple is very itchy that I like to scratch it oftentimes. Maybe because the weather is warm now and the dirt goes to my face and I touch my face with my fingers so why the pimple is getting worse. My nails are trimmed though and clean.

I will try to go back on track tomorrow, shoman. For you! Thank you for not giving up on me. I feel really awesome because of your message for me.

• sci_girl

5 years ago

Hey buddies~ Another gorgeous day here. I just finished making some spinach, orange and pear juice for my daughter who has finally caught the cold. She downed 16ozs before I even capped it!! My exercise today consisted an adventure walk with mum and the kids for an hour and a half. We live about 10 minutes from two covered bridges so we walked the river up hills and down hills picking up rocks and following animal tracks. It was really fun. I've been a bit blue lately when left on my own so having the family around has been a big blessing. I did weigh in today and was up two lbs...no surprise there after a few goodies yesterday but I know what to do and I'm going to do my best!! I look at all of you who have lost so much weight and i just think you are amazing!! Let the countdown begin!!

Oh yeah, I think going forward I'm going to measure my exercise by time. My nutritionist told me that a person needs 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week to maintain their weight so my goal is to start with 30 minutes 7 days a week and go from there. Maybe break it into two 15 minutes walks a day or something...well see.

• 7xBlessed

5 years ago

I am still trying to do a Juice Only...just having a hard time avoiding the nibbling...did pretty good today...ate only veggies , drank two juices...and all my water...hopefully the scale will like me in the morning...hoping to stay at 272 or go down...Like some of you have said we have 10 days till the end of the month. WE CAN DO THIS!! Will feel so good to get below 270, only 3 more pounds to go!

I love the encouragement I find from all of you on here! Can't begin to respond to everyone's posts, but I do read them... Love everyone's honesty...good news or bad...we are in this together!

I tried something new this weekend...I juiced for a weeks worth of juices and put them in the freezer...they froze and the jars did not break, at least not yet...so far so good. With my busy family, I've been trying to find a way to juice once a week...hopefully this works...has anyone else tried it? I know Gramtear does, but does hers in plastic containers, but I wanted to try it in mason jars...

Juice on dear juicing friends! Will look forward to tomorrow's posts! Good night!

• shoman

5 years ago

Hey sci_girl, that' really pretty good for eating goodies. You should see how much I gain from eating just a single meal. Of course the meal weighs at least 5 lbs so it's no wonder.

Sorry you are feeling blue. Are your health issues wearing your down? Wish I could pick them up for you for a while and give you a break. It's always the daily, non stop things that wear on me the most. I was having severe chest pains 6 months ago and while the single event was not that bad, the constant reoccurance just wore me out. Much harder when it's constand and non stop. . It's much easier to deal with a big traumatic event than the non stop daily stuff. I'll say a prayer for you tonight and hope that helps.

My good news for today is that I've got this one in the bag. It wasn't easy but I know tomorrow will be easier. I can't believe how hard it is to stay on track after eating just a meal or two. Crap food really does set me off.

I have our 25 year anniversayr coming up on the 28th. Lisa and I were going to go out to dinner but now we're waiting untill the week after. We have a party to go to on the 28th but at least I don't have to eat at that.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.