Group Reboots

Spirulina Powder and Wheatgrass Powder

Group Reboots

Posted by Thunderstorm6274 on 3 weeks ago

Are Spirulina Powder and Wheatgrass Powder considered liquid when on a Reboot, or are they considered solid food being that they're in powder form?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Thunderstorm6274 3 weeks ago.

Replies To Spirulina Powder and Wheatgrass Powder

• Soose

3 weeks ago

I've wondered the same. Concluded that as the powder is reconstituted before drinking, it's a liquid and can be considered juice -- though it's not of the same nutritional content compared to very fresh juice. What do you think?

Nowadays we have all sorts of super green foods. Have to make sure of what other ingredients - fiber and fillers -- are added, that's a thought.

I do remember that the first juicing regimen for illnesses I heard of used fresh carrot juice daily, but also included daily doses of barley green powder. (Barley greens powder was touted at the time, as I remember my friend who was using this diet to recover from cancer, as one of the only -- the first? -- spray freeze or vacuum ?? dried dehydrated greens that I knew of at the time, maybe the only one, and extremely nutritious.. I don't have any verification of that -- it was pre-internet pretty much. )

• Thunderstorm6274

3 weeks ago

I think your right about being considered liquid. I got the protein powder that Joe Cross sells also, and being powder it's recommended to take it while rebooting, so I would think that Spirulina and Wheat grass powder would basically be the same thing as far as being considered liquid.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.