Group Reboots

Protein

Group Reboots

Posted by dwross on 1 month ago

Dear All,

I'm in a location where the Joe Cross protein powder is not available.
Do any of you know an alternative which I could use i.e. a vegan protein powder?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks in advance and kind regards,
David.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Zootal 1 month ago.

Replies To Protein

• NSreboot

1 month ago

Protein is a good idea when juice fasting, I was on day 13 of my fast when my kidneys started acting up, and maybe failing, so now I had to quit and have a CAT scan coming up to see what happened.

I don't know if you need Joe Cross protein powder, I'm about to start taking GNC vegan protein powder.

Good luck!

:)

• Zootal

1 month ago

I use Nutrasumma pea protein. Reasonable price, and decent tasting. There are many other good ones out there. Some are horrible over priced, some taste nasty. Any health food store, and many supermarkets, should have some decent protein powder.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.