Real Change

Platuea

Real Change

Posted by VivaciousV on 1 year ago

Hello, I am so excited this is my first post! I decided to follow Joe's footsteps and reboot for 60 days. I read on his site to supplement with protein of going longer than 15 days. The first week I started I did not have protein and saw my most dramatic Weight loss. After introducing protein it has been about 1lb a wwwk. I am afraid to lose my hair and muscle but really want my Weight loss to speed up. I drink protein rich veggies like collards,kale, and spinach. Is this enough? I also feel like drinking protein makes me less hungry and I am not able to finish my 3 32 oz juices a day. Is that too much juice anyway?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by VivaciousV 1 year ago.

Replies To Platuea

• Zootal

1 year ago

One quart of Mean Green has about 500-600 calories or so (the recipe on this website is *wrong* - the nutritional information they show for a "serving" is closer to 8 ounces of juice, not a 16-20 ounce serving. I have no idea where they get that from). So three of these plus a protein supplement might be 2000 calories a day. If I consumed that many calories, I would gain weight. If it were me, I'd cut back the juice intake to two quarts a day, not three, keep the protein supplement, and see how that works. Some days I drink only two or three pints of juice depending on what is going on in my life at that time.

• VivaciousV

1 year ago

Wow, I didn't know it contained so many calories. Thanks for sharing :)

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.