FAQ

Pain medication

FAQ

Posted by Norwegian viking on 1 year ago

hi!

Just started a 3day juice fast.

I got a lot of inflammations in my body atm. Doc wants me to take heavy painkillers. Can I still do my 3day fast?

Hope for a quick reply ..

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Zootal 1 year ago.

Replies To Pain medication

• Zootal

1 year ago

Generally speaking, a 3 day reboot is safe, but ask your doctor first just to be safe. Whether a reboot is safe for you depends on your current health and the exact medications you are taking. Most doctors are OK with a 3 day fast, but some meds need to be taken with food.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.