Real Change

No juice!

Real Change

Posted by JimmyJuice on 1 year ago

hi guys, 1st post virginity taken.....

I am starting a juice fast on Monday (9/4/18) to try and cure my Urticaria.

Around 3 weeks into my fast I have a holiday booked in the Amalfi Coast , Italy, a very secluded part of Italy not near any major towns where I can access fresh juice.

I have a number of other holidays booked and this is the best time to commence my fast or it will not ever happen so waiting until after this holiday is not a option.

I have tried to get juice internationally delivered but they have declined as it will not be fresh after integration arrival from the UK (where I am based).

My juice fast starts on monday April 9th and my holiday is on May the 4th for 3 nights.

What do you suggest I do????

I am very comitted to completing a 30 day 1st as I believe this length of time with assist my goal of resetting my body enough to potentially help combat my Urticaria.

Any suggestions, advice, help would be hugely appreciated.

P.s yes that is a sausage dog puppy in my picture, he is called Norman and he likes to poop in hard to reach to clean places!

Juice on!

Jimmy

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by KaedeM 1 year ago.

Replies To No juice!

• KaedeM

1 year ago

Hi there!

First, I love the picture of Norman! He's super cute.

Can you take a portable juicer with you? Store it in your luggage? (https://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Version-Huatop-Por...

I found this on Amazon, then all you have to do is hit the farmers market or grocery store for the fruits and veggies needed.

I'm starting my first cleanse in 5 days and am excited and hopeful for the results I'll see.

Good luck on your cleanse and I hope your vacation/holiday is fantastic!

I googled the coast you said you were going and holy wow that place looks beautiful!

Kaede

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.