Group Reboots

No energy

Group Reboots

Posted by Penney on 2 years ago

for 22 days my husband had vegan food and juice. He lost 44 pounds is tachycardia went away and so did his high blood pressure. So he decided to do a 10-day reboot. The problem is he has no energy. He is drinking 5 to 6 16 ounce juices a day with low sugar or fruit I should say. I'm concerned cuz I don't want him to lose his momentum. I believe he's drinking enough water. Any other suggestions as what to do? Any particular juice recipes that I should put in his diet to help? I desperately want to help him.

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Zootal 2 years ago.

Replies To No energy

• Zootal

2 years ago

It's not that unusual. Sometimes I drag throughout the entire reboot. I've never experienced the rush of energy you hear people talk about. I just drrraaaaggg on....

If he lost 44 pounds in 22 days doing vegan food and juice, maybe he should just stick to that? If it works, then do what works!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.