Reboot Newbies

New here - Have a very important question! Please help :)

Reboot Newbies

Posted by Quazza on 3 years ago

Hi all, I am almost age 40 (did I just say that?!) and I have never ever been without food. I am about to do my first ever reboot.

I have a very important question... can I start (or would you advise it to be alright or unwise) if I start my reboot while I am working? I am a high school teacher. Let me share my plan and reasons why I want to do this.

I want to start my reboot next Thursday. The reason for this is that if I wait for the holidays when I have time off of work, I will have all the time in the world to think of food and how badly I want it. I figure that if I start on Thursday while I am working then I will have work to distract me. I can do two days of juicing while I am at work to distract me and then have two days off for the weekend for days 3 and 4 on the juice fast.

Thursday I work until 4:00 pm and then I have a dentist appointment that is only one hour.

Then on Friday I work until 3pm and then I have a 2 hour hair appointment.

I will obviously have Saturday and Sunday off, then work again on Monday and will work the entire week before having 2 weeks off.

Does anyone see a problem with this plan? I've already bought a juicer and have been making juices the last week, so I am prepared. Any tips, advice, or suggestions? Again, it's my first time to do this. Thanks so much! I'm really excited to get started but also a bit apprehensive about my body protesting at the start :)

Cheers,

Quazza

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Ana4110 3 years ago.

Replies To New here - Have a very important question! Please help :)

• MedusaRose

3 years ago

your plan sounds totally do able and you can start while at work. I did. Just prepare to feel pretty bad for the first few days but I think your schedule Will afford you some much needed rest. Good luck and happy juicing!

• Lewimel

3 years ago

You'll be fine! Just remember you're going to feel a bit shitty for the first few days, but then after that you'll slowly start to feel great. If you need to keep motivated then follow my instagram page to follow me through my juice fast throughout the full month of April! :D

lewisthejuicer

• Quazza

3 years ago

Thanks all for your responses. I decided to do it and I started my juice fast on Thursday with a very busy schedule, and even a dentist appointment after work. It was the best decision EVER to do it that way because I could not obsess about food or feel sorry for myself - I was too busy with all that I had to do! I'm on day 3 now and it's a challenge but still sticking with it - the key is to fill up your time so you don't obsess about food, and keep plenty of juices on hand. Thanks for your support!

• Grace B

3 years ago

It sounds like a good plan, especially if you want to keep busy and stay away from solid food. Usually the first two or three days are the hardest and people feel low energy and foggy-minded. Many people opt to begin on the weekend so that they have two days to go through that difficult time. The body starts to clean out toxins which is why you don't feel so good. I'd say, you know yourself best. Just drink lots of water to help wash out the toxins. Good luck!

• Ana4110

3 years ago

Hi Quazza, great to hear that your plan is working well for you! My husband and I are getting ready to start our first reboot, and we are thinking of doing something similar (starting on a Thursday). From the feedback you have gotten, it sounds like others think it's a good idea, too. Hope all continues to go well for you!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.