Free for All

New Guy

Free for All

Posted by Eric1775 on 9 months ago

Hello everyone!

I'm a 49 y/o man in SoCal. Former college athlete, former Marine, business man, and most importantly, father of 3.

I have been very fortunate and have had great health. That changed in lat3 2016, and I had a disc issue (L4/L5). The short story is, I went from eating healthy, and swimming 1000 meters a day, to being in a good amount of pain, and out of commission for a year. I formed some bad habits while healing (eating too much, drinking), and put on about 45lbs. I'm down to 228, but saw the movie on Netflix, and just thought, this really makes sense.

I'm doing this for a number of reasons: to lose weight, to be active again, to take care of the one body I get, and to model for my kids (17, 14, and 8).

I appreciate how Joe calls this a Reboot, and that it's all about creating good habits, for going forward.

Good luck to everyone. I will post updates.

Cheers

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Harry Jonson 9 months ago.

Replies To New Guy

• LANCE

9 months ago

Hey Eric... I am in the same boat as far as a former athlete, and now I seem I just pretend. I was a distance runner/cyclist/triathlete who just stopped all of it and now only run/cycle sporadically at best. I've gained 40 pounds by eating junk and drinking. Trying to get my body back in shape. Best of luck to you man... Look forward to seeing your results.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.