Real Change

Ladies help!

Real Change

Posted by VivaciousV on 1 year ago

I only lost 2lbs the week of my menstrual cycle. Is this normal. So frustrating. I also ft more lethargic and less mental clarity. I almost quit but didn't.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by VivaciousV 1 year ago.

Replies To Ladies help!

• InPinkClover

1 year ago

Women can gain anywhere from 1/2 pound to TEN pounds during their cycle, it's mostly water. Frustrating, but don't give up! Know that things will be back to normal pretty quickly. Over time you may notice that there are things that make your cycle better or worse. Pay attention and you may be able to make yourself feel better during these rough times. But know that you are not alone, most of us go through that (I'm 55, have no more periods, yet I still have some of the same symptoms and know when my cycle would be happening, if I still had them).

You can always check with your doctor to make sure your levels are good (iron, vitamins, etc). Just for piece of mind.

Good luck, and don't quit! You are doing something for yourself that will make things better in the long run. That "long run" comes around a lot faster than you think!

• VivaciousV

1 year ago

Thank you so much! You are so motivating. I promise not to give up

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.