Reboot Newbies

just starting :)

Reboot Newbies

Posted by Mickee on 4 years ago

just starting :)...hoping for great advice here

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by MikeThompson 4 years ago.

Replies To just starting :)

• Tesenisis

4 years ago

Me too...today was my first day with mostly juice, smoothies and fruits and veggies...had a couple non freggie items, but tomorrow will be better. Love your horse, Mickee...would like to have one again, but not sure I want the commitment they require.

• Shea

4 years ago

Yay!! Good luck to both of you. I'm starting with my dad this Friday or Saturday--Juice only for 7-10 days is the goal. I'd love to have someone(s) with whom I can commiserate and learn!

• MikeThompson

4 years ago

I'm only two weeks into a juice only reboot and I already feel like an old hand. :-)

The first steps are the most important as without them the others that follow would be impossible.

Good luck and keep juicing.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.