Ask the Nutritionist

Juicing with PCOS

Ask the Nutritionist

Posted by WattReboot on 3 years ago

Hello there

I am a 34 year old mum from Australia and i am juicing to lose weight so i can start trying to conceive a second baby for the family.

I have about 30 to 40 pound i would like to use in order to be in a healthy weight range again to handle pregnancy. I am setting myself a 3 month goal to do this.

The main of my weight issue is insulin resistance from living with poly cystic ovaries. Is there any certain juices i should avoid or any combinations that will be more beneficial to me than others?

ALSO i have an 18month old who we are teaching good eating habits to and one of those is "family meal time using cutlery and sharing", i am finding this very hard to do now since i am not eating (on day 3 of only juice), not only logistically since i don't have a plate of food but also with my willpower to be the only person at the table not eating. Is there a small portioned meal i could eat that would not hinder my progress too much? i am thinking maybe a vegan meal?

Thank you so much in advance

Claire

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Claire Georgiou - ND 3 years ago.

Replies To Juicing with PCOS

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.