Group Reboots

Juicing greens

Group Reboots

Posted by MargeC on 5 months ago

Hi There. I am new to juicing and on Day 2 of a Reboot. I find juicing kale, spinach and greebs yields little juice. Is this normal? Would it benefit my body more to add these greens to smoothies, salads and soups instead of juicing, or does juicing release the nutrients better and benefit my body more? Thanks in advance for your advice

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by WestCoasterLynn 3 months ago.

Replies To Juicing greens

• WestCoasterLynn

3 months ago

Add higher water content vegetables like zucchini, cucumbers, celery, etc to juicing your leafy greens.

• noridoo3

3 months ago
    Thanks so much. Very smart. Smack my head smart!
  • noridoo3

3 months ago

I am having the same problem. I think with a cold press juicer I would get more yield. Right now using the Breville Fountain Plus I have to put leafy greens through about Five times. Each time yields more. Kinda wishing I had spent more for my juicer although I love this one compared to many others for juicing carrots and the like.

• WestCoasterLynn

3 months ago

I've never had a Breville, but even with my Omega, I have to alternate - a handful of greens, then a hard vegetable to push it all through, then another handful of greens, and so on. Even with squishy things like cucumbers, I put in a half carrot or a few chunks of sweet potato or beet afterward. Let me know if alternating works for you... and good luck!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.