Reboot Newbies

Juices

Reboot Newbies

Posted by diinman on 4 years ago

I have been juicing and losing weight, but wanted to know if you add fruit to all your juices for the day. I am wondering if I am adding too much fruit to my diet, or does it matter?

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Heather 4 years ago.

Replies To Juices

• Heather

4 years ago

I don't really have an answer as I'm just starting. But I have a very slight aversion to veggies. My hubby has been doing smoothies for years but they always tasted so 'earthy' to me. So, I've given myself permission to have 'mostly' fruit juices for the first few days. I am added about 3 handfuls of spinach and will add some kale tomorrow. I want to be successful and know that if I started off with a kale/spinach/beet juice, I'd give up. Best of luck.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.