Group Reboots

Intro

Group Reboots

Posted by Milena on 8 months ago

Hello Everyone,

My name is Milena. I've started juicing some time ago and loooooved it! Back in those days my eating habits were much healthier and adding juicing reboots now and then were pretty easy and enjoyable task. Since then some things has changed along with my eating habits. They became less and less healthier. However, my mind didn't want to acknowledge that. I always new that i have this powerful tool, Juicing and Fasting, to take me back on track. Unfortunately, i went too far to the place were coming back is not that easy. I tried juice reboots several times and it helped to loose some pounds. But my mindset wasn't changed at all.

This time I'm trying different approach and trying to build a healthier life style rather than rely on quick reboots. I got my new juicer and ready to go!

Happy Juicing Everyone!!!

P.S. I'm also want to sell (very reasonable price) my older juicer (4 year old Hurom HH Elite Slow Juicer). It's in a great condition. If anyone interested please reply.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Milena 8 months ago.

Replies To Intro

Be the first to reply!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.