Free for All

Gym

Free for All

Posted by Mark B on 6 months ago

Hi guys,

Just a quick unrelated juice question. How many of you guys go to the gym regularly?

I'm getting into the habit of going every evening and was wondering what equipment/routine is best. I've Google it and all I get is stuff for putting on muscle, I want to lose weight. I'm a large bloke and really unhealthy, so I need something to a) loose weight b) just get fitter.

Sorry to be so vague.

Mark

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Crystal 3 months ago.

Replies To Gym

• YoshBear

4 months ago

Some time back I received an offer from FamilyTree DNA, who I've used for genealogical research, for a cheap test from Vitagene. One of the items in the Vitagene Vitality test results was what type of exercise regimen is right for your dna. I have yet to act on it. The most exercise I do is walk, but it might be helpful for you. They also suggest what types of conditions and micronutrient deficiencies you may be prone to.

• enjoy

4 months ago

i would also like to know the answer to this question cause im planing to do crossfit on my 30th day. im guessing its just a trial and error thing??? btw i would also love to know if you guys drink more juice when working out or is it just the same? TIA :D

• LiveTo120

3 months ago

Best to lose weight and get toned is to do an hour of cardio 3x/wk and do the machines - 2 sets of reps, using whatever weight that causes exhaustion of the muscle at15 count to build muscle and at 20 just to tone. Learned that during my bodybuilding days.

• Bookaholic

3 months ago

I was working out about 5 times a week before this fast, weights and cardio. I am finding it very hard to sustain that right now so I have reduced it to 30 mins 5 times a week. I'm not going to lie, even that is hard at times but worth it.

• Bookaholic

3 months ago

Before it was an hour, now 30 min

• RebootedBruce

3 months ago

Mark, I don't go to a gym, but do walk / run 4 miles every morning. That gets me outdoors during the cool part of the day (I live in Arizona) and burns a ton of calories.

• Crystal

3 months ago

Hey Mark, I know it is different for guys and girls but I think this fundamental may work the same. When I wanted to lose weight I would alternate between cardio days and weight days. I would do higher reps with lower weight to be leaner rather than building bigger muscles on the weight days.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.