Group Reboots

Greetings!

Group Reboots

Posted by [...] on 2 months ago

Hello guys! I am new here. I remember meeting Joe Cross a few years ago when his book came out and right before the release of his second documentary. His journey has been very inspirational but I think what is amazing is how it inspire others. I also really enjoyed reading other people's stories on their reboot. 2016 has been a crappy year for me and lot of people. My mood has been horrible and I've put on a lot of weight due to some setbacks with my health. Most of my friends don't think I've gained a lot of weight from the way I look but the scale doesn't lie and neither does my declining health. I've been so exhausted since the beginning of 2017. I've never felt this tired or sluggish before and I will do anything to change this.

I am on day 4 of my juice fast. I've passed the hurdle of day 3, which was intense. Everyone I went, I saw food on logos, signs, and commercials. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu sign made me crave Brazilian food. Every commercial that is on around 7 pm will feature some kind of food. Even shopping for a new car made me crave sushi when I heard the car was made in Japan. It is a lot easier if I become a complete hermit for the next 60 days, which I might do. I need to lose weight to fix my chronic fatigue and thyroid issue. I look forward to staying active.

Here is my grocery shopping for the food I will need for one week. Yes, that is just a week's worth and that box has a lot of kale in it. So far the mean green has been delicious and I do about three bottles a day along with a ton of lemon water. I also want to say I am not new to juicing or liquid diets. I am familiar with a lot of dieting methods such as Master Cleanse, Paleo, Keto, Alli... yeah I've pretty much done them all. I think the best method is whatever you will stick to that best suits your lifestyle. I've had success with the reboot years ago and here goes the second time.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by [...] 2 months ago.

Edit Discussion | Delete this discussion

Replies To Greetings!

Be the first to reply!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.