Ask the Nutritionist

Food Sensitivities

Ask the Nutritionist

Posted by Blattbrenner1 on 1 month ago

Hi,

Over the past couple years of my life, I’ve developed several food sensitivities and had chronic problems with digestion. Among the food sensitivities are milk, whole wheat/ spelt four, combining grains and vegetables. I wanted to know if juicing or intermittent fasting has ever been successful in reversing these sensitivities and rejuevnating my digestive system to full strength?

Also, what about the use of probiotics?

Thanks

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Claire Georgiou - ND 1 month ago.

Replies To Food Sensitivities

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.