Free for All

First Juice Fast

Free for All

Posted by Big Will on 10 months ago

Hello, my name is Will. I just wanted to ask people who had done a long fast when do you know to stop? I’m on day 121 and have lost 95 lbs. I’d like to lose another 30 or so lbs and get my body fat down to around 10-15%. I’m wondering if I would have better results stopping abd starting a new fast or just continue pn for another month or so? Thanks.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by [...] 2 months ago.

Replies To First Juice Fast

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.