Reboot Newbies

Exhausted

Reboot Newbies

Posted by eurocatbaby on 3 years ago

I'm on my 3rd day of the reboot. I have fibromyalgia and fight fatigue anyway but since the reboot I have to take a naps and still sleep at night. I am hoping in the next day or two the energy will start so I can get active.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by eurocatbaby 3 years ago.

Replies To Exhausted

• Bob

3 years ago

Hang in there. Good thoughts your way :-)

• eurocatbaby

3 years ago

Thanks Bob. It has gotten better its day 11. I know my mind is clearer and I feel more alert.

• JuicinJo

3 years ago

Hi Eurocatbaby, i'm at day 11 today and it does get easier aye. I started at 5 days then 10 now going for 15 days, still waiting for the energy boost to kick in. Whats your plan? Good luck.

• Lynn

3 years ago

Maybe a little protein like spirulina or something will help give you a little energy at this point since it's been a little while . I've never gone 15 yet I'm only on day 4 I have gone 8 days in the past but it's been a year and a half ago and of course like most of us who are back here rebooting I fell off the wagon and I want to get back on :-) I am starting to feel more energy myself but then I eased into this reboot by eating a lot of raw vegetables and doing minor juicing as part of my diet before I went full on juicing when the 5 day reboot started Monday . Hang in there wishing everyone of us the best :-)

• eurocatbaby

3 years ago

I'm on day 14. My husband and I are doing a 60 day reboot juice only. The last couple of days we have had added broth once a day. I do feel more alert. Like every thing is a lot more clear. I haven't been taking naps during the day so that is a huge things. Some of my health issues could be adding to the fatigue but it is easing up. Not big energy burst but slowly getting more of a good pattern of sleep. Getting up at the same time and going to bed at close to the same time. I am sleeping better. Just had one night that I didn't sleep well so far.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.