Real ChangePosted by Karma on 5 months ago
The first day of the rest of my life...... I am in a "cleansing" phase for the next 3 days. I have already been juicing for breakfast and at times in the evening before bed.
I am not a terrible eater, I like my vegetables, I don't drink soda but I am an emotional eater. I have struggled with this my entire life. Comfort foods are my downfall.
I will be starting the 5-day Reboot on Thursday morning after a few days of cleansing.
Breakfast juice: one celery stick, one carrot, one apple, one tangerine, one kale leaf ( I forgot the 1/4 beet this morning)
1 cup coffee - with 2 non-dairy creamers (Irish cream)
- Challenge - Coffee is going to be a tough on for me - I only have 1 cup a day as it is and I like it.
Water - 16.9oz
2 pieces to eight grain bread
- Challenge - I like bread and it is inexpensive to make sandwiches for lunch
1 cup of raw spinach
- Bonus - I love raw spinach :)
1 slice of sharp cheddar
- Challenge - I live in Wisconsin - there is cheese on everything!
1 packet of mayo
- Bonus - This I can live without
Bad Snack: Salt and vinegar chips.
I have had these in my desk for a long time but I decided to eat them today. Why you ask? "Because I will not be able to eat them once I start to Re-boot and I hate to waste food"
- Challenge - I lived with out very much money I have a hard time letting food go to waste. This is a tough one for me. I will eat the leftovers that no one else will eat because I hate seeing food go to waste. How do I takle this one when I have to cook for the family and I am juicing???
I will continue with the rest of my day later on.....
Thank you for any support that can be offered
This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by terrypacifica 4 months ago.