Group Reboots

DAY 3

Group Reboots

Posted by Doornail on 5 months ago

After worrying.. After being fearful.. That starting a reboot would be to hard, horrible and a waste of time... Its day 3 feel great! Still get tired but generally feel brand new.. Was in a pretty bad cycle.. Use to drink alcohol everyday..eat junk.. 251lbs... I haven't had alcohol or cheated with food (which I thought I might do) since starting my juice reboot... I'm alcohol junk food free and now 246lbs! And it's only day 3! Bring it on!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Soose 5 months ago.

Replies To DAY 3

• 4fasting

5 months ago

congratulations...day three, you have made it past the dreaded first three days. Good effort!

• Doornail

5 months ago

Thank you thank you thank you!

• Soose

5 months ago

Way To Go, Doornail!! You can do this!

I saw a post in "recent activity" but can't make the page load.... If you get hungry, drink more juice or soup broth.

Another thing that has helped me get past is to buy a 2 liter of soda / seltzer water and add ginger root juice and stevia to make my own gingerale. You can add lemon as flavoring or if you want, some berry puree. Makes a nice gingerale. Just do it all to taste. I started with using a garlic press for the small piece of ginger root, but now, I juice a whole big root and have a bottle of ginger root juice in the fridge ready to add. I was told by someone here that the soda water will help with bloating the stomach and keeping the body from producing the hormone that triggers hunger -- ghrelin or something like that, they called it? I just know the ginger ale (homemade) can get me by a tough spot.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.