Group Reboots

Day 1

Group Reboots

Posted by 30-Day-Challenge on 2 years ago

Hello All,

I hope it's okay, but would love to journal my experience. It's the best way to keep track of everything!

I am currently in very good health (by His stripes I AM healed) and looking to lose weight. Although I am doing juice only, I have to admit that I am adding a cup or two of green tea with lemon and Stevia to the mix. Any comments are welcome! (esp if you feel it will slow down the weight loss process)

So far I have had one cup of green tea and about to make my first batch of juice.

Hunger is the only symptom thus far.

I'm looking forward to motivating and being motivated by others on this site. Happy Juicing! Wendy

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Vona37ish 2 years ago.

Replies To Day 1

• Zootal

2 years ago

Green tea with stevia will not slow down the weight loss process, it might actually help a bit, but you will probably not notice any difference one way or another.

A reboot will not get you off of your medications in one week. Nothing will. Talk to your doctor before you quit taking your meds. You can quit taking them if you want, but one week on juice won't make that much of a difference. People who are able to reduce their medications usually do so after several weeks and 20+ pounds of weight loss, and the more we loose the more likely we are to not need some medications. It is the weight loss that increases our health and gets us off of the meds, and if you are not 20+ pounds over weight, it's hard to say if your needs for meds will be reduced or not. Again, you should talk to your doctor about this.

• 30-Day-Challenge

2 years ago

Thanks for the post. I will have to go grab another tea. One medicine is for pain, it is nothing I have to take. The other is an antacid and with being on a very alkalizing diet, I do not think I will have problems with being overly acid. I am very blessed that I have no blood pressure or heart problems. No life threatening illnesses. Thanks! Happy Juicing!

• Vona37ish

2 years ago

Hey there 30-Day, I was once doing this diet called HCG, and one thing I took away from that was a Cali Kicker, it's meant to kick start your metabolism for the day, you take the juice from 1/2 a lemon, which ends up being about a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice, a dash of cayenne pepper, and you take it like a shot, you chase it with 8 oz of almost hot water, as hot as you can stand it, and it gets your digestion going for the day, and it also cuts down on the acidity in your stomach. :)

• Leslie

2 years ago

Vona37ish that shot is great for stimulating your gallbladder and also in making your liver less fatty. I just heard someone talking about it on television the other day. It was recommended to do it 3 days in a row along with juicing because it would make the liver function improve. I always drink lemon ginger water in the mornings, using 1/2 lemon and slices of ginger, you can sprinkle the cayenne pepper on top of that rather than a shot if you prefer, the lemon ginger water also aids in digestion and liver function, the pepper warms the body and allows you to burn calories faster. I meant to try adding it to my lemon ginger water in the mornings, I am going to have to put it out on the counter so I don't forget. Here is a great article from LiveStrong. http://www.livestrong.com/article/462777-what-are-the-benefits-of-drinking-cayenne-pepper-water/

• 30-Day-Challenge

2 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the tip! I will keep that in mind. I think I need to get past these few days and will give it a go!

• Vona37ish

2 years ago

Leslie, I have found that adding it directly to the water makes it alot hotter than I can stand lol but doing a quick shot and it's gone works nicely for me.

• 30-Day-Challenge

2 years ago

Thank you for this information. Very helpful! Got a question: to get all these health benefits, would this work?

Having a shot of cayenne pepper in morning.

After that, some green (hot) tea with lemon.

Throughout the day, adding ginger to my juice. Will this produce the same effect?

• Vona37ish

2 years ago

Yes, the cayenne can be any way you really want it, as long as you have the lemon and cayenne together

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.