Group Reboots

Cravings.....

Group Reboots

Posted by Doornail on 2 months ago

Felt really great the other day... Lost 6lbs on day 4... I've been fine with food... But I was making my kids dinner... Homemade macoroni... The cheese... The pasta... It just hit me like a ton. Of bricks... I wanted that pasta cheesy goodness so bad! But I don't want to fail... I'm so tempted... How can I prepare food for them and not give in!? Help! Any thoughts? I'm a solo mom so no one else can prepare there food :(

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Soose 2 months ago.

Replies To Cravings.....

Be the first to reply!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.