Group Reboots

Blood sugar levels and Blood pressure

Group Reboots

Posted by Thunderstorm6274 on 2 months ago

Day 1 blood sugar was at 345, day 2 it was 274, day 3 it was 219, day 4 it was 217. These were morning readings, why was there only a 2 point drop in blood sugar from day 3 to day 4? I was expecting a bigger drop than 2 points. Is this normal or should there have been a bigger drop? The odd part is that throughout the day as I'd juice the sugar readings would get lower. They were only high in the morning.

Also, my blood pressure was 175/103 on day 1 and by day 4 it was 106/83, is this anything to be concerned about (the 106 part)?

I'm only juicing vegetables, no fruits.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Soose 2 months ago.

Replies To Blood sugar levels and Blood pressure

• Soose

2 months ago

I don't know about the blood sugar readings but that's a great blood pressure improvement! I'd be happy to see such an improvement! Way to go! My blood pressure is always on the low side, and docs consider it healthy. 120/70 is high for me.

Hey, have you translated over to burning your stored fats and glycogen or whatever it is? That can happen after 3 or 4 days. Maybe that will be reflected in your numbers? I only ask. I'm not diabetic and haven't studied.

I would say, trust your body to adjust and even out, etc.. Take medical monitoring where you need, but do trust your body to heal. Believe it! :)

• Soose

2 months ago
    [deleted]

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.