Free for All

Best Juicer

Free for All

Posted by katham on 7 months ago

I have a Jack LaLanne power juicer and I am not happy with it. Looking to buy a new juicer and I think Joe says the Breville Juicers are the best ones. Just wondering which model Breville is the better one. Looking at the model 800 JEXL to buy. Please let me know you thoughts on which juicer is best. Thank you Kathleen

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Spindrift 3 months ago.

Replies To Best Juicer

• justlyn

7 months ago

While the centrifugal juicers are faster to use, the masticating juicers are a better juicer because they produce a more nutrient dense juice and more volume. Check out you tube video's with comparisons on juicers . Pretty interesting. Myself I have a Norwalk cold press juicer. I've had it for 10 years plus. My sister just bought one and she went with the Omega j8006 model. She's loving it, just got it on Friday.

I watched a you tube video today comparing the Norwalk with the Angel and I was quite impressed with the Angel juicer.

Depends on your budget and what you're looking for in the overall picture of a juicer.

Good luck with your decision & happy shopping :-)

• [...]

7 months ago

I'm jealous now Justlyn that I know what a Norwalk juicer is it is around 2000 dollars. I have a 200 dollar French juicer which means you must drink the juice right away...lol But look on the bright side it is always fresh...

Edit | Delete your post
  • Zootal

7 months ago

What is a French juicer?

• justlyn

7 months ago

I've had time to think about this... a good juicer is one you'll use :-)

• [...]

7 months ago

It is from france....lol Molulinex is the brand...lol

Edit | Delete your post
  • Zootal

7 months ago

AHahaha I thought it was a new style of juicer or something LOL

• g00ze

6 months ago

I went with a nice Omega too, but I don't think Joe will steer you wrong, it's mainly a matter of how much cash you want to spend; I've laid out over $700 for a juicer and Vitamix blender from a 3rd party on Amazon after a lot of research. If one is careful, you essentially get what you pay for. Just take your time, check out the details, check for refurbished machines if you want to go that route (I almost did), but mainly, take your time.

• YoshBear

4 months ago

I have an Oscar D1000 and have been very happy with it. It's a low speed masticating juicer. The only drawback is the size of the feed chute. Rather small, so you have to cut your produce to fit the hole. It's easy to clean also.

• Spindrift

3 months ago

I will be starting my juicing journey soon and I weighed up the pros and cons of centrifugal Vs masticating juicers. Ultimately I decided to try the Panasonic masticating juicer as not only do those types of juicer give more juice and nutrients, this one also makes sorbet out of frozen fruit so great for a healthy dessert for my kids.

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.