FAQ

Bad Breath

FAQ

Posted by Himji on 3 months ago

Hi all, I'm on week 4 of my reboot.

Sometimes my breath isn't great and I;ve been told twice whilst kissing different women that it didn't work for them.

Since then, I've always kept mints for those times but I'm wondering if mints are cheating? Its not like I have them all the time but on some weekends I'd need a few and on others not at all.

Tha said, how is the breath during and after a reboot? Does bad breath get worse or go away?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Erica Colegrove 3 months ago.

Replies To Bad Breath

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.