Real Change

90 Day Reboot to the next chapter of my journey!!

Real Change

Posted by SachaHicks25! on 2 years ago

Last year on febuary first i started a 140 day juice journey!! With a 70lbs weight loss underneath my belt I felt amazing and a little over confident about keeping the weight off. During the holidays i have noticed my weight slowly creeping up to 209. Now today finally frustrated enough for a fresh start in my new chapter of my journey I am surrendering my old self to a fresh new reboot. Sometimes it is really hard to do something that society deems as extream. With 32 oz of juice in my system and fresh herbal tea brewing i am in desperate need for an accountability group. Hard things are possible to accomplish!!! I am in desperate need to find my people that are die hard rebooters!!!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Aileen Barnard 2 years ago.

Replies To 90 Day Reboot to the next chapter of my journey!!

• SachaHicks25!

2 years ago

I need help to stay on course for real change!!

• SachaHicks25!

2 years ago

Who else is in need of help?!

• RJW00DS

2 years ago

this is my first time doing this. My goal is to lose 70lbs. I had a heart attack a while back and really need to lose weight and get healthy. So far today it's been easy but I'm sure it's going to get hard.

• ashlily1987

2 years ago
    I know i am. Im starting to trouble & have never finished something i was going to start. I always get weak when im stressed.
  • SachaHicks25!

2 years ago

Our goals will be achieved one step at a time!!!

• forumsuser

2 years ago

Keep on going Sacha! Youll do great!

• Sheryl R

2 years ago

I am doing a 15 day reboot to start (on day 7!). Might go longer. Mine is for health. I have a very serious shoulder injury-torn tendons. Need inflammation reduction and healing nutrients. Losing a few pounds okay. My BMI is avg. I don't want to lose all my curves though.

I am really inspired by folks on here and want to gain and give support.

Sheryl

• 30-Day-Challenge

2 years ago

Way to go, Real Change! You must have so much strength, girl! That must not have been easy. 70 lbs is quite an accomplishment. You look perfect, too! (very thin and beautiful) Is that the only thing you had for 140 days was juice? Wow. I would love to be a radical juicer with you! I need to lose 40-50 lbs! Do you drink O.J. too?

• Janine

2 years ago

Hi there, this is my first time attempting a reboot. I think that you are marvellous to go for so long and to achieve what you did. I am struggling to get my head around my first day! (today). My strategy is to take one day at a time and not punish myself if I fall off the wagon...I have been plant based for 2 years now, but the weight will not budge. My goal is to move from 85kgs to 60kgs...with a BMI in the normal range...not obese!!! good luck to all! Well my first day is nearly over so hopefully day 2 will be just as good. :)

• Or Maman

2 years ago

How are you going?

• Aileen Barnard

2 years ago

Hi there I'm a first time rebooter my son got me to watch both of Joe's movies wow I new this was for me too. Today is day 23 for me have lost 7 kg feeling well , no cravings , both of my knees have osteoarthritis bone on bone. Dr also said high blood sugar levels & high cholesterol . I would love to try for 100 days if I can. Keep juicing everyone your all doing marvelous all the best Aileen

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.