Reboot Newbies

60 day reboot :D

Reboot Newbies

Posted by tevancic on 5 years ago

Hey all,

So I started my 60 day reboot as of Jan 15, 2014.

I'm doing part of it with my sister who is hopefully going to make it to day 10 but she makes no promises :P

My main thing is everyone who asks me questions about it and how it doesn't sound healthy to do a juice cleanse for 60 days cause how are you getting all of your nutrients? I have told them that I get all I need in the juice and the coconut water but that doesn't seem to work. Its frustrating to hear cause I just want to do this and not have people questioning it and making me feel annoyed.

I'm staying strong though and going the full 60 days if I can.

I'm only on day 4 and I feel like my body just did a high intensity cardio boodcamp.

Any helpful tips I am all ears!!!!

Thanks guys keep juicing..

This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Tonster 4 years ago.

Replies To 60 day reboot :D

• GI Jane

5 years ago

I'm day one! Don't worry bout what people say. I'm not telling anyone if I can help it and if they question what I'm doing ill tell them to go watch Joe's movie.

• LaineyfromOZ

5 years ago

I'm going to start a 60 day reboot tomorrow. Just ignore comments from negative people they just don't understand. Keep coming back here for some positive encouragement. Keep it up, you are doing this for you.

• diane

5 years ago

hi, i've had some of that feedback. i don't dwell on it. i say it's for health reasons ( i did have some kidney stones) & move the conversation along. i have lost 11 pounds my first week. let them talk while we get healthy. stay focused.

• tevancic

5 years ago

Yeah I had my gall bladder removed so getting back into a healthier me is important.

Way to go that is amazing :D

That is my goal after this I plan on showing off the new and healthier me !!!

• tevancic

5 years ago

Thanks LaineyfromOZ im definitly frequenting the discussions a lot to hear how others are doing and the amazing results they have achieved. Its a great motivator :D

• tevancic

5 years ago

Hey all so day 5 for me today. Been interesting so far, I have weird highs and lows in energy.

My day started off with a big migraine but it went away after I had some juice but came back in between lunch.

I've lost 5 lbs which is awesome I'm trying to remind my self to stay away from the scale though and only check once in a while so I don't get discouraged.

All in all I'm still going strong :D

Juice on!!!!

• Mardrom

5 years ago

I get that a lot too. I am also aiming for 60 days but after the day I have had today I want to give up. Horrible head aches, light and sound hurt, my body is achy and I feel sick to my stomach. I know this is full blown detox mode so im trying to stay positive but its so dang hard!

• tevancic

5 years ago

the body aches do go away so just hold on and stay strong.

keep it up :D

• tevancic

5 years ago

I don't know what it is but I find I don't want the dessert at all. Is that OK too just 86 the dessert ???

• tevancic

5 years ago

Ok day 7 today :D yeah I made it a week. So happy, it was tough going at first but I'm glad I'm still going strong.

Had a long discussion with my sister about if I'm going to do the full 60. I told her that's my goal but if I make it to 30 and I feel great I might just decide that was all I needed but I won't know till I get there :D

At the moment I'm feeling awesome. My work shirts had started to get really tight to the point I had too suck it in to get the buttons done and now its loose!!! :D can't tell you how happy that makes me.

But off I go to work

Keep juicing guys :D

• Mardrom

5 years ago

Contradulations! I'm on day 5 and keep pushing through to one week. That was my goal after day 1. I had a mini melt down today because I realized I don't know how to deal with stress in my life since I was eating to get rid of the stress to begin with. All part of the process though, have to learn how to deal with it without food.

I would love to go 60 days as well but I am now aiming for 30 and see where I am when I get there!

You're doing a great job Tevancic, keep up the good work!

• tevancic

5 years ago

Keep going strong Mardrom :D

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.