Group Reboots

60 day reboot!!! Would love some partners!!!

Group Reboots

Posted by ecollin479 on 4 years ago

So, I have started to reboot a couple times and gotten about 7 days in and then fell apart and recently I have only gotten through a day or two and having trouble getting back on track. I have had some health issues the past 4 years or so due to an injury and went south since. I have gained 70lbs in the last 3 to 4 years and it has left me very isolated as I am embarrassed to be around people because I know it is hard for some to understand how I fell backwards so easy when I was once in great health. Even though I was lighter before and in fact working out, I have always had an unhealthy relationship with food that I think this reboot can go a long way to help me correct. Seeing as I have already overcame, alcohol, cigarette and caffeine addiction in my life, this is my final big addiction and it was there to comfort through all the others so it is proving to be harder to work through. For me accountability provides a lot of help, I don't fall near as easy when I know someone is there with me, I don't want to mess them up or fail and it is all to easy to fail and isolation and fall for the "ill do it tomorrow" routine. So, I would love it if I could have some partners to take this journey with and chat with daily, maybe share ideas and struggles with. I started a discussion before but didn't have that good of luck, the person I paired with, gave up after a day and said they wouldn't be trying again. I hope to start tomorrow 9/28/14, I hope some will join me!!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by mariesu 4 years ago.

Replies To 60 day reboot!!! Would love some partners!!!

• mariesu

4 years ago

Hello! I'm starting tomorrow (29th of Sept) so we can cheer each other on if you like. I'm planning to do 60 days as well.
    How is your first day going?

• SwayLocks

4 years ago

Today is my official Day 1! I originally planned on starting last week but kept postponing and now I have seriously had enough. I plan on doing 30 days at the least and hopefully j can make it to 60. After that I will continue an additional 100% plant based diet for 30-60 days afterwards. This journey is hard because my family are heavy meat eaters every single day so this will truly be a test of willpower. Need more people to help achieve my goals hopefully through here

• ecollin479

4 years ago

Thank you both for joining me, I can tell you it isn't easy but once you get going it is very much worth it. As I have got going and failed a couple times, I wont feel more hopeful until I pass that one week mark that I have been up to a couple times and fell off. It really is just mental as at a week I really did feel good and wasn't physically hungry, just mentally missing the emotional comfort of food. However, I will warn you in my experience days 2-4 are the worst, getting headaches and such are normal as your body goes into the detox, and it is so tempting to just eat and "feel better" but you have to keep your long term goal in mind. I hope you two will keep in the loop as we need each other on this journey, having support is so important, we will face struggles and get annoyed with tiny issues that feel big as we adjust and it helps to talk to others going through the same. I will add you both as friends, feel free to message or we can link up in more immediate forms of communication, I am pretty open as I know I want people to share with along this journey!!!!

• ecollin479

4 years ago

How is everyone doing? Any other people starting or wan to offer support, I know I could use it. for me the night time is the hardest, I struggle with restlessness and boredom and want to eat for comfort.

• James3067

4 years ago

Oh yes the night time is the bad time of day for most of us. What helped me was going to bed 2 hours earlier than normal even if I was not tired. Once I hit the pillow I would smile big time as I knew I made it another day. Hope that helps. Good luck and keep going.

• mariesu

4 years ago

Hey guys
    The first day is coming to an end here (China time) and it didn't turn out quite as expected! I had to sit around for 4 hours waiting for a delivery today so I wasn't able to have lunch and was staaarving. So yes, I did eat some fruit, but at least I didn't go mental on the cheese burger!! Later I had some juice and the mean green is so disgusting. I think I will reduce the cucumber next time, it was too much for me.
    Already made breakfast and lunch juices for tomorrow since my juicer is quite loud and I don't want to wake up my neighbours.
    So happy I've made it through day one. Once I manage a week I will be happy and believe I can do this.
    I am really really hungry though, hopefully tomorrow will be better!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.