Real Change

52 pounds and counting...

Real Change

Posted by DeltaTango on 4 years ago

I started rebooting in June of 2014. Within 30 days, I had lost about 30 pounds. For the next 9 months, I began to rethink my diet. Sure I cheated a few times but slowly I learned how to eat better, and always included juices in my diet to get those much needed vitamins and minerals. Over 9 more months, I've lost an additional 22 pounds.

I now follow a sensible diet, I do not eat breads, rice, pasta, dairy, processed foods, etc. I eat fruits, veggies, good protein such as grass-fed beef, chicken, turkey, etc and I still juice. I also consume lots of good fats such as olive oil, coconut oil, etc. This has helped me with my weight loss whenever I got momentarily stuck.

My life is back in my control. Before watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, I was living at McDonald's, Wendy's and Five Guys. Now, I wouldn't even think to eat there. I prefer LIFE, not being dead. I enjoy my wife and daughter and can enjoy being active with them, because I'm not tired, overweight, and moody.

I have Joe and his incredible team to thank for making that movie. It was the springboard to a new life. Of course, changing my diet had a lot to do with it, but it would have NEVER happened without first rebooting my system and getting that jumpstart. I still am going for losing another 20-25 pounds, but I am so happy with my weight loss so far.

I feel my age again - 28 years old. People no longer ask me if I'm in my 40's, or act shocked when I tell them my actual age.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by helenla 4 years ago.

Replies To 52 pounds and counting...

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.