FAQ

5 vs 10 day

FAQ

Posted by Sjg83 on 1 year ago

I'm going to start with a 5 day reboot and see how I feel has anyone transitioned that into a 10 day reboot? Was it a all juice 10 day or did you include food?

Thank you,

Satah

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by Rainbow 1 month ago.

Replies To 5 vs 10 day

• humanpuck

11 months ago

Hey there! I was originally going to do a 7 day reboot and have kept going, I'm on day 10 now. I haven't had a speck of food, its been all juice. The longer I do it the easier it seems to get. I think it was on day 5 at night that I felt so hungry that I couldn't get to sleep. Once I finally fell asleep it all went away. I woke up in the morning feeling complete refreshed!

• Rainbow

1 month ago

I am feeling that now. today is day 4 for me. I almost broke my jucie only cleanse . most things i can handle but it was two of my favorite foods. today was a close one.

• KaiserFranz

11 months ago

Hey,

you should maybe take 10 days because only after 5 days you start feeling better and all bad symptoms are gone. At lease that is how it was with me.

• Tassie54

3 months ago

I'm on day 10 now, after originally planning to go for 7 days. No side effects or bad symptoms, but battling hunger at times. Cooking normal meals for my family though, which isn't easy when you're juicing, certainly tests the will power! (and so far have lost 6-7 kg's).

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.