Group Reboots

5 Day Reboot starting 12 Sept 2016 - who are doing this?

Group Reboots

Posted by KennethPlantss on 2 years ago

5 Day Reboot starting 12 Sept 2016 - who are doing this?

Got my "Juice it to lose it" book yesterday and almost done reading it. Sounds great. Can't wait to get started :-)

Anyone else on here how are doing the 5 days reboot starting Monday 12 September as well?

Check in and let's support each other !

Ken

This topic contains 59 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by traveller 2 years ago.

Replies To 5 Day Reboot starting 12 Sept 2016 - who are doing this?

• Tumbleweed

2 years ago

Hi Ken! I'll join you on your reboot! I'm on day 2 & plan to do an extended juice fast, but we can support each other during your 5 days! Good luck!

• Tumbleweed

2 years ago

Hi Ken! I'll join you on your reboot! I'm on day 2 & plan to do an extended juice fast, but we can support each other during your 5 days! Good luck!

• KennethPlantss

2 years ago

Thx Tumbleweed, actually started this morning (Sunday 11 Sept) as got all the veggies yesterday and thought might as well start :-)

• KennethPlantss

2 years ago

So far today have had my first hot water with lemon, first sunshine in a glass and coconut water (and about to start making my first Hawaiian Tropic green juice). So far feel great, but very early days :-)

If there are some good newbie / support threads would love to hear about them.

Thx,

Ken

• traveller

2 years ago

Hi Kenneth and Tumbleweed. I'm starting tomorrow. The plan is 15 days juice only. Have spent the last week introducing juices and cutting back dairy and meat protein. My biggest concern is going without coffee starting tomorrow. Look forward to checking in and supporting each other. Cheers

• Tumbleweed

2 years ago

Traveller- I think the best plan is something you can actually stick to. I personally enjoy my organic coffee in the morning & have read enough studies to think it supports a healthy life (as long as you don't add sugar). If that is the one thing that might cause you to quit your reboot, perhaps you might decide to drink it.

• Silligilli

2 years ago

hello, would love to join in your chat. Just started 15 day guided reboot, am on day 3 of the "ease in with plants only " and about to embark on the "juice only " phase for 10 days! So far it's all been tasty but am missing feeling full! I fear I will cheat, it's just a general rebel against the rules thing I have going in my head! Must tell myself this is for my own good! Hoping to lose a few pounds and improve dry itchy skin! Good luck , will check in regularly tho I live in Scotland - different time zone!!

• Meg Leigh

2 years ago

remember it's okay to eat a piece of whole fruit, or munch on a carrot if you really feel the need for something more solid.

• KennethPlantss

2 years ago

Good luck :-) I am on the first day of the 5 days reboot and I am too busy drinking juices and water to feel any hunger (lots of toilet breaks). The "juice it to lose it" book has 7 (yes, SEVEN) juices as day plus 1.5-2.0 liters / 48-60 oz of water PER DAY.

Let's us know how it goes when you kick off :-)

Ken

• katherine

2 years ago

hello my fellow scot haha im in fife hun i love feeling full and tbh i havent felt hungry at all im on day 5 !!

• Meg Leigh

2 years ago

I have signed up to do the five day reboot, too.

• KennethPlantss

2 years ago

Hi, great news :-) I bought all the veggies Saturday, so started today Sunday as wanted to eat them as fresh as possible. Really liked the sunshine juice, but not sure about Hawaiian tropical :-)

• Tumbleweed

2 years ago

Glad to see there are so many of us doing a reboot right now! I'm on day 3 & feel pretty good. My most challenging part of the day is when I make dinner for my family. It's nearly unbearable & each time thought I'd surely throw in the towel. But it seems like the desire is totally gone after about 30 min. Hopefully that'll get easier each day. Luckily my family is really supportive of me. My husband wants to enjoy juice every day & I look forward to getting my small boys hooked on juices in the morning as part of our family lifestyle.

Good luck everyone!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.