Group Reboots

40 Days until Easter who wants to juice with me

Group Reboots

Posted by Live on purpose on 6 years ago Hey all Im counting down the days until Easter with a 40 day juice fast, who wants in. We can keep each other accountable give and receive support, cry, laugh and lose weight together. I've started a reboot in the past but have always gotten distracted by one thing or another, but this time I'm going to finish what i started no matter what. I figure juicing until Easter is a doable goal, it's not too far away and close enough to acheive the effects of a 60 day reboot. Let's set some goals and encourage, motivate each other to reach them. I'll start first..., my goal is to clear my head of the fog that's been sitting there for years, lose AT LEAST 30 pounds and break my addiction to food. Wishing you all the best life ever! Ex

This topic contains 62 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Live on purpose 6 years ago.

Replies To 40 Days until Easter who wants to juice with me

• strong

6 years ago
    I'LL join ya
  • nancy.dyer.71

6 years ago
    im in
  • Live on purpose

6 years ago
    Wonderful, welcome Strong and Nancy! I'm so glad I have company on this journey! I plan on posting daily, to let you know how I'm doing. Any advice and or tips along the way is greatly appreciated. Cheers to you! Ex
  • TeelaHerman.com

6 years ago
    I'm in. I've been juicing since Ash Wednesday. I'm down 9.8 lbs and going strong despite a terrible inner ear infection. Best of luck to everyone!!! Here is a blog I've been writing, if any of you are interested: http://my40dayjuicefast.blogspot.com/ I have some recipes, along with my weight log and other daily rambles. I look forward to getting ton know you all more.
  • CoCoMa

6 years ago
    I'd like to join in too. I've done juicing before but lasted only a week. I'm ready to recommit. Today is day 1 for me!
  • nancy.dyer.71

6 years ago
    my story ...i juiced from last july til dec and i lost 106 lbs,i got off 12 out of 14 meds,also got off insulin for diabetes 2,plus oxygen and cpap machines.i went from size 6xl to 2/3 xl....my jeans were size 36, but now they are size 24/26..i still have 160 lbs to lose...im 62 and in a powerchair,been morbidly obessed since child hood,my parents were both 350 and 400 lbs each.im the 11 th child out of 19,and the only fat one still living,there are 5 of my siblings left now......please know,im not out for praise or pats on the back...i want to help others,to tell them it can be very beneficel.to do this....im under strict supervision of my doctor......best wishes to everyone.....thanks live on purpose,even though im with another group,i will visit your page often,....cheers
  • CoCoMa

6 years ago
    What a great motivation you are Nancy! I've been on the fence about coming back to juicing, even though I realize the benefits. I'm type 2 diabetes too and have been on and off meds, which has done nothing but make me ill. I look forward to participating in a challenge and plan on checking in daily! My stats: 5'4 3/4" SW: 206.4 CW: 206.4 GW: Whatever feels right...
  • TeelaHerman.com

6 years ago
    My story: I'm a stay at home mom. I have twin 5 year old boys and an 18 month old boy. I was sitting heavy at 235 lbs in June when we were told my husband had aggressive bone cancer. Long story short, he did not have cancer but the surgery nearly killed him. He is fine now but I realized then that I needed to become accountable. My dad died of a heart attack before he turned 60. I'm 30 and my father was not nearly as unhealthy as I was....so My logic said that I was currently at the MIDDLE of my life. And that scared me. I lost about 40 lbs on my own and my husband told me to watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. It made sense. The man in the movie at the diner who said he had 6 kids and he would rather take 10 years off his life just so he can eat what he wants now? He made me so mad that I couldn't stop crying. I realized that while I would never admit that, I was in a sense, doing the same thing he was, taking time off my life, each time I stuffed my face on fast food. My husband and I started our reboot on Ash Wednesday. I am currently down 9.8 lbs, my husband is down 7 lbs and aside from my ear infection, I feel wonderful. I want to break my addiction to unhealthy foods. I want to get healthy. I am down just over 50 lbs in 7 months and I have about 40-50 to go to get to a healthy weight.
  • CoCoMa

6 years ago
    Teela, thanks for sharing your story and congrats on your progress! My hub is juicing with me also, which makes a huge difference in our household. I have a 16 year old and a 23 year old, both girls who pretty much frown upon Juicing, so I?m hoping that the hub and I will be examples to get them motivated.
  • charme

6 years ago
    Hi all Startn juice tomorow...will do till goodfriday 29 March. wana loose 20kg to kickstart healthy eatn.

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.