Group Reboots

30 Days in May!!!!

Group Reboots

Posted by TeelaHerman.com on 4 years ago This will be my third juice fast. I started and completed a 40 day juice fast in February. Then I did a much smaller 4 day fast recently and now I'm looking to start a guided group reboot for 30 days starting May 1st. Less than a year ago I weighed 234 lbs. I was miserable, depressed and I hated myself and my life. I wanted weight loss surgery but that was not an option (husband's company doesn't cover any treatment of obesity). I was a few pounds away from being technically morbidly obese. My husband had me watch the amazing documentary FSAND and something clicked. It all made sense and for once in my life, I felt like there was a way I could possibly get my life back. I lost some weight on my own with portion control and then by replacing a meal or two here or there with juice and by Feb. 13th when I started my first official 40 day fast, I weighed 193 lbs. at the end of my 40 day fast, I down about 25 lbs. I went from a size 18 to a size 12. I went from an XXL shirt to a large. I am also no longer obese! I don't have an official goal weight but I have a goal RANGE and I still have a way to go before I get there. I'm hoping to find as many people who want to join me and a few friends. We have a group on Facebook right now (only because this type of forum is very confusing for most people once you get more than a page worth of replies) And this is a blog I wrote that explains what the plan is http://my40dayjuicefast.blogspot.com/2013/04/30-day-may-2013-juice.html You can also see my before and after photos, my weight log, recipes and much, much more. I can't wait to meet and get to know some fellow juicers and start this 30 day journey to a better health together!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Penney 8 months ago.

Replies To 30 Days in May!!!!

• luvslen

4 years ago
    Hi I would love to join you in May for a 30 day juice fast. My weight has been up and down for the pass 13 yrs now. I just turned 35 on 04/19 and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I needed to do something that will finally be the right way that will help me lose the weight permanently. I am currently 166 and my goal is to be between 120-125. I can use all the help and guidance I can get since this is the first time I am doing this. Thanks Len
  • TeelaHerman.com

4 years ago
    Len, So good to have you! I am currently 168 lbs so we are pretty close. I am 5'5 and since becoming an adult, I can't remember my weight being in the 150's. I don't have an official goal weight, just a range of 130-150. I'm HOPING that this 30 day juice reboot will help get me closer than ever. As long as you make this a lifestyle change, the weight loss will be permanent. I did gain some weight once I started eating foods again (which is maddening and scary but perfectly normal) but then it started leveling out. And actually, as of today, I am back to the weight (167.9) I was once stopping my fast. The first week is ROUGH, I won't lie....but if you can just hang in there and show your body that you are FAR stronger than your detox symptoms, by the second week, you are going to feel GREAT! More than the weight and inches I lost, I LOVED the amount of energy I had. I was going to bed earlier (around 9:30) but I was waking up at 4 am, FULL of energy, ready to start my day. I haven't had that amount of energy since well before having kids. AND after the first week, I was in a much better mood than I had been in, in a very long time. I am glad to have you join us and I wish you the very best of luck! You can do this!
  • TeelaHerman.com

4 years ago
    Only 5 more days!!!! I can't wait to get started. I've been cutting back on processed foods. I haven't had caffeine or sodas in a long time but I have had breads and I have a hard time detoxing from carbs. How are you doing, Len?
  • FRSHSTRT

4 years ago
    Hello. I would love to join you guys! I found the FaceBook group but I needed you to add me to it, so if your okay to let me join i'm ready to go!!!!! My name is Mike A. Look forward to joining!!!!!
  • Never2Fail

4 years ago
    Hi. My name is Rebekah. I am 42, mother of two, and after several attempts have successfully mastered 14- and 21-day juice fasts, but failed to stick to it for the long haul. This time, I am determined to succeed! I began my journey at just over 300 pounds, lost about 25 and have regained 5 in the 3 months or so I have been off juicing. My goal is to reach Onederland before August, a huge feat, I realize, but I love a challenge. :) This is May 1st, day 1...how did it go? I was rather rushed this morning but managed to make a large green juice before I left the house, splitting it into 3 servings which I drank throughout the day, and make a sunset blend upon returning at 5, am just now getting hungry again. I feel pretty good so far. Will check in again tomorrow. Happy to have friends along the journey! [url=http://lilyslim.com][img]http://swlf.lilyslim.com/RKA7p0.png[/img][/url]
  • Penney

8 months ago

Koodos to you all !! I'm here to help my hubby if 34 years. Been together sence we were little.

.really little! Lol If anyone has any ideas of whatni can do to help him pour it on !!

Email Newsletter:

Our weekly newsletter is packed with special messages from Joe, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and more!

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.