Real Change

30 days in

Real Change

Posted by [...] on 1 year ago

SO here I am, 30 days into this reboot and I just wanted to reflect on it a little bit. this last 30 days has been a gauntlet. Between the constant hunger, cravings, other people eating food in front of me, and food commercials is me going absolutely bonkers. In the first 10 days I lost 20 lbs. I knew I would have a cheat day on Thanksgiving so I had a goal set for 30 lbs. by day 23 (Thanksgiving) and I was cirtain I would be there. Alas, I was unable to lose the 30 lbs. though I was happy about the 27 lbs. I had lost. After thanksgiving I stagnated at 340 lbs. for nearly a week. But in the last two days, thanks to walking about 10 miles in 2 days, I am down to 330 lbs. I could not be happier!

I think Joe Cross' Film, FSAND, focused too much on the juice. I want to emphisise, there is a reason they lump diet and exercise together. It is a symbiotic relationship, one potentiates the other. If you really think that Phil lost 95 lbs. just drinking juice then you need to seriously need take a look in the mirror and ask that person if they really want it. If you do, remember this mantra, I heard it in the movie 28 days and it has helped through the last 30 days.

"It only works if you work it. SO WORK IT!"

This topic contains 1 replies, has 1 voices, and was last updated by potentbee 1 year ago.

Edit Discussion | Delete this discussion

Replies To 30 days in

*Individual results may vary. Reboots are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any medical or health condition. Reboots are not recommended for everyone, and before commencing a Reboot or any other nutritional or dietary regimen, you should consult with your qualified health care provider in order to assess any potential benefits or risks to you with consideration of your personal medical situation. You should also continue to work closely with your qualified health care provider if you intend to engage in a long-term Reboot. Our Guided Reboot Programs are not advised for women who are pregnant or nursing.